In Class

"So did you guys see the final chapter of Demon slayer?" Taiyou asked.

"Yup... but I'm kinda sad its over now." Kaede replied.

"..." Risa didn't reply.

"Umm... hey Risa... you ok?" Kaede asked shaking her friend slightly.

"Huh?... Oh yeah I'm ok... just... thinking is all." Risa replied.

"Hey... what ever it is your thinking about just be patient, an answer will show itself to you in no time at all." Taiyou replied.

"Yeah... Thanks Tai." Kaede replied with a slight smile.

After their little chat the 4 friends were not able to get together after that, Taiyou -along with the rest of the student council- were busy with the preparations for an upcoming festival, Kaede and Risa had club activities to attend to, and Kaito had fencing lessons he had to attend to so the 4 had no time to meet.

Matsuda Residence
Taiyou PoV

"Man I am beat... Prez can really be a slave driver when she wants to be." I said to myself.

I then walked towards my closet and change into a black tank top with a greninja icon, and gray basketball shorts.

After I got changed I took out a small circular disk from my drawer and turned it on, a cylinder of light soon appeared from the disk.

"Ok connection is stable... no glitches and bugs detected... patching communication... aaannnnd done... hello... can you hear me?" I asked.

"Loud and clear Ryudo-sama! Oh sorry I mean Taiyou-sama!" A voice from the projector said.

"Finally the hologram communication module I made is finally complete, welcome to my room Senko." I said with a smile.

Inside the holographic display was Senko, she was admiring the decor of my room, I told her about this small project of mine a few days ago when she told me she wished she was able to go with me whenever I logged out, so I spent a long time and all the money I have won during the contest a few weeks ago.

"Wow Taiyou-sama... this is amazing... and if I'm being honest... you dont look anything like you in NWO." She said.

"S-sorry to disappoint." I said with a sweat drop.

"Oh no no no! Actually... I prefer you this way... if I'm being honest... haha." She replied with a slight blush, which was weird since I didn't know A.I's can even blush.

"Umm... thank you Senko... oh wait let me introduce you to my family... wait here a sec... MOM! DAD! SIS! COME TO MY ROOM I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET SOMEONE!" I yelled.

In just a few short seconds my entire family was now inside my room.

"Who is it hon?" My mom asked.