'Ok thats perfect! I hope I can play this for miss Risa someday.'' Taiyou played the recording.

"H-How'd y-you g-get that?" Kaito asked.

"If your gonna practice your little song at the school's music room make sure that noone is there as well." Taiyou said.

Kaito then got to his knees and hugged Taiyou's leg.

"PLEASE DELETE THAT, I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE JUST DONT LET RISA HEAR THAT SONG!" Kaito said.

"What song?" A voice from behind called causing the three to jump in surprise.

"GAAAH!" They yelled.

"Why are the three of you acting so jumpy and what was that about a song?" Risa asked.

"Oh Kai- MMPHF!" Taiyou said only for his mouth to be covered by Kaito.

"IT WAS NOTHING!" Kaito replied in a panic.

"Ok... Kaede whats going on!" Risa asked sternly.

"Ummm... well... ummm... you see-" Kaede said but like before Kaito stopped her.

"OH LOOK AT THE TIME WE GOTTA HURRY LETS GO!" Kaito said as he ran towards school dragging both Taiyou and Kaede with him leaving a confused Risa.

"W-wha- H-HEY WAIT UP YOU GUYS!" Risa yelled as she followed her 3 friends.

Beside the school

"GUYS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DONT TELL RISA!" Kaito said pleading.

"But why?" Kaede asked confused.

"I-I wanna be the one to tell her that I like her... I-It wount mean anything if it comes from you guys... s-so please... keep it quiet for now." Kaito said.

"-sigh- Fine... but I am giving you a time limit." Taiyou said.

"A what now?" Kaito asked.

"The guild war is 3 days from now and in that time you should have gathered enough courage to confess if not Kaede and I will tell her for you... deal?" Taiyou asked.

"Deal!" Kaito said with a smile.

"Ok lets go now before Risa begins wondering where we are." Kaede said as the three began waking back to campus.

But unbeknownst to them the very girl they were talking about was hiding on a nearby bush... and she heard everything and is now a blushing mess.

"K-Kaito likes me too... h-he likes me too... Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, w-what do I do!? What do I do?! Do I tell him that I like him too... yeah... yeah thats a great idea!" Risa said.

"I don't recommend you doing that." A voice from behind Risa called.

"KYAH!" Risa yelled in shock to see Taiyou behind her.

"H-Ho-" she was about to ask.

"If your gonna hide from me make sure you dont leave your shoes exposed, Kaede and Kaito may have looked past you... but I knew you were there all along." Taiyou replied helping Risa up.

"T-Thanks for the tip... but... why shouldn't I tell Kaito I like him back?" Risa asked.

"Did you not hear what he said earlier, let him be the man he wants to be for the first time in his life... ok that maybe a bit harsh but still... be patient... you already know he likes you... no need to rush." Taiyou replied with a smile.

"-sigh- Fine." Risa said with a deep sigh.

"Dont be like that, come on lets go to class." Taiyou said as the two went to class.