C12 - Underwater

June 7, 2020, Sunday
Sorrento, Southern Italy

About three hours before sunset, everyone is gathered up in a long table that is set beside the hut in the middle of Kairon's farm. Things are going out well until Vien told Kairon something.

"Kairon, we need to leave now." Vien said.

Sabbina heard what Vien said.

"Why?" Kairon asked.

"We can make it to Pozzuoli before sunset. We cannot fight back if the Dente swarm attacked us here in Sorrento. Voltaire's mechanical monster, however, can help us handle the swarm easily." Vien explained.

"How sure are we that the swarm would attack us?" Kairon asked.

"We don't know yet, but they're still monsters and Sabbina is still marked. I know that you know what's supposed to happen." Vien explained.

"We need to leave." Kairon said after spending a few seconds before coming up with a decision.

"Sabbina, please pack up. We need to leave immediately." he told Sabbina.

Sabbina excused herself and went back inside the hut. She quickly looked for Kairon's luggage since it is the only thing she brought with her to Sorrento. The rest of her belongings are still in Vien's house in Naples. After a few seconds, Kairon and three farmers went inside the hut too. They started cleaning the citrus mess that Simon did to alter the use of the machine.

"Don't worry, my memories are still in here." Kairon told one of the farmers.

"But you won't be able to record your memories anymore." the farmer said.

"It's fine." Kairon replied with a smile..

"Come on, Sabbina. We're leaving." he told Sabbina.

"Please take care." the farmer told them.

"Thank you." they both replied.

Meanwhile, Julia saved Vien's phone number so that they can contact each other. Both Kairon and Sabbina lost their phones after the incident in the gulf.

"Only if I could go with you now, but Calista gave me a lot of things to do." Julia told Vien.

"It's fine. You'll be able to catch up with us by Wednesday, am I right?" Vien asked.

"Yes." Julia replied while typing something on her laptop.

"There's a train to Pozzuoli leaving in 12 minutes. Julia told Vien, showing the complete schedule of train trips for that day.

"We'll take it." Vien said as she waited for Kairon and Sabbina to go outside.

June 7, 2020, Sunday
Pozzuoli, Southern Italy

Simon and Voltaire finished fixing the mechanical Acqua that they will use to find Kairon's phone under the Gulf of Naples.

"Good thing is that it is far from the part of the gulf that is affected by the oil spill, or else it will be hard for us." Voltaire said.

"You know the exact place where we are attacked?" Simon asked.

"Yes, I'm there. I'm in this mechanical Acqua so it is not that hard to notice me." Voltaire answered.

"But I dove back underwater to save Kairon, but I only saw one Acqua." Simon said.

"That's me." Voltaire replied.

"I already used my shrinking device to shrink the real Acqua." he added.

"Haven't you noticed the yellow light that glowed underwater the moment I shrunk the monster?" he asked.