C6 - Aversa

June 6, 2020, Saturday
Pozzouli, Southern Italy

"I think we should go back." Kairon said.

"We can't, we're already here. Also, Vien told you to find Simon and return as soon as possible." Sabbina replied.

She looked at the horizon and saw the rising sun.

"Come on, Kairon. She will be safe." she told Kairon as they rode the one and only bus to Aversa that day.

"Due to the current situation in Naples, Pozzuoli offers a Pozzuoli-Aversa Bus Trip once a day. Please enjoy your ride." the bus conductor said.

Kairon sat comfortably on the seat beside the window. Sabbina sat beside him, both of them exhausted after staying up on a boat all night and then running in full circles in the streets of Pozzuoli.

"I need to sleep." Sabbina told Kairon.

They switched seats so that Sabbina can sleep beside the window. Kairon got a clear view of the television in front. Again, it's covering news from Naples, but this time, it's about something that is very unusual.

"Artiglio or Artigli since there are hundreds of them, started to invade the sky of Naples even though the sun has already risen. People are advised to stay at home to prevent attacks from Artigli, Denti, or Orecchie." the reporter of the news said.

"I never knew that the monsters have official plural names." Kairon told himself.

He looked at Sabbina, which is already asleep.

"I won't let anything happen to you in Aversa. I made a promise with Calista to keep an eye on here, and when I promise something, never ever break that promise." Kairon told himself.

Kairon checked his phone and tried to contact Vien again, but she isn't answering. He opened the eye scanner to record his memories for that day, and it was sent back to the machine in Sorrento.

"I hope this can bring back Simon's memories." Kairon said and then he spent the rest of the bus trip asleep.

June 6, 2020, Sunday
Aversa, Southern Italy

As the bus halted into a complete stop, Sabbina woke up. She saw that they're already in Aversa. She looked at her phone to check the time but the battery is already dead. She looked at the television to see the news, this time about the Incendio in Pozzuoli.

"The monsters are back! Someone is already marked." a passenger commented while watching the television.

Sabbina noticed that it is just seven in the morning. The bus left at six and the whole trip is just an hour long. Kairon then soon woke up and noticed that they're already in Aversa.

"We have no time to waste. Come on." Kairon quickly stood and then told Sabbina to follow him.

"I want to know more about Simon." Sabbina said.

"I told you everything you need to know about him." Kairon replied.

"What happened after the flooding incident?" Sabbina asked.

"That's the last time we saw each other, I already told you that." Kairon answered.

"You never tried visiting him?" Sabbina asked.

"Ms. Canioli forbid me to do so." Kairon said.

"Why would Ms. Calista not allow you to go here?" Sabbina asked.

"I have business related stuff to manage in Sorrento, and it took most of my time." he answered.

"How about..." Sabbina is about to ask one more question but Kairon stopped her.