C8 - Apprentice

June 6, 2020, Sunday
Pozzuoli, Southern Italy

For the first time since Sabbina's arrival in Naples, she is separated from Kairon. Simon and Vien are with her, but they have no idea on what to do cheer her up.

On the other hand, Voltaire took advantage on Kairon's condition. Using his specially crafted powder, he completely wiped out Kairon's memory.

"As you open your eyes, you'll become my apprentice." Voltaire said as he blow powder on Kairon's face.

After the effects of the powder subsided, Kairon opened his eyes, and his memories are completely wiped out, replaced by memories planted by Voltaire on his mind.

"Rise, Tyrone, named after one of the most popular inventors in the world! A new one will be born today!" Voltaire said followed by a laugh.

Tyrone opened his eyes. He is not Kairon anymore. His memories are erased from his mind, and the only thing that he know is that he is working for Voltaire.

"I have a gift for you, Tyrone." Voltaire said and he handed a capsule to Tyrone.

The capsule contained an Incendio robot. It functions similarly to the water monster robot Voltaire used to battle an actual Incendio before.

"Fire and water, Incendio and Acqua. Together, we will eliminate every monster in Naples and make our names known worldwide! But in order to do that, the marked person must be eliminated first." Voltaire said with a huge smile on his face.

June 7, 2020, Sunday
Naples, Southern Italy

"Wake up." Vien told Sabbina.

"You have a call." she added.

"Where's Kairon? Please tell me I'm just dreaming." Sabbina said.

"I'm sorry, Sabbina." Vien said.

Sabbina looked at Vien's phone. It is a call from Calista.

"Sabbina, how are you?" Calista said.

Sabbina did not answer.

"Julia will arrive to Naples anytime this day." Calista told her.

"But the walls are closed, it's impossible to go inside Naples." Sabbina answered.

"About that, we're still trying to figure it out. Anyways, there's a secret underground passage in Naples that goes straight to Kairon's lab." Calista explained.

"Kairon's lab?" Sabbina asked.

"He never told you? There are hundreds of underground laboratories in Naples and nearby towns before the construction of the subway. It is believed that Kairon's lab is the only one left and only few people know how to get there." Calista explained.

"Ask Vien if she knew the location of his lab." Calista added.

"Vien, do you know where Kairon's lab is?" Sabbina asked.

"Yes, why?" Vien asked.

"Sabbina, there are lot of unfinished projects there. He even tried to create a time machine with Simon before, but they never finished it." Calista told Sabbina.

"Is time travel possible?" Sabbina asked Calista.

"If it's the only way to save Kairon, we'll take the risk." she added but she never got any response.

"Hello?" she tried again.

After a few seconds, Calista answered.

"Switch to the news channel, quick!" Calista told Sabbina.