C11 - Onward

June 7, 2020, Sunday
Sorrento, Southern Italy

Sabbina slowly opened her eyes and then quickly saw Kairon.

"Kairon?" she asked.

"Yes, it's me." he answered.

Vien helped Sabbina sit up while Kairon faced Simon.

"Kairon, this is my fault. You still chose to save me back in the gulf. I'm sorry." Simon said.

"Don't blame yourself. What's important is that we're all safe." Kairon said.

He looked around and noticed a lot of lemons scattered on the floor. He also noticed that the metal frames on his paintings are removed, ruining the paintings he have made.

"We're very sorry." Julia said.

"We just have to." she added.

"No, it's fine. We're going to leave Sorrento tomorrow. Ms. Calista told Sabbina and I to conduct a research about the monsters in Naples, but we haven't even started." Kairon said.

Simon suddenly laughed as if someone is tickling him.

"Are you alright?" Kairon asked.

"Yes!" he said followed by another laugh.

Sabbina noticed something and saw that a tiny Terra Monster is crawling around Simon's arms, the one he shrunk and kept in his pocket earlier.

"Simon! Can I have that, please?" Voltaire asked.

"Sure." Simon said as he finally had a tight hold on the monster and handed it to Voltaire.

"I can now finally complete my mechanical collection!" Voltaire said.

"What do you mean?" Simon asked.

"I have a mechanical Artiglio in my lab, and then I have the mechanical Acqua while the mechanical Incendio was used by Tyrone." Voltaire explained.

"Kairon." they all corrected.

"I'm sorry." Voltaire laughed.

Kairon looked outside and saw the farmers. He quickly went outside and talked to them. Sabbina is trying to listen to their conversation but Julia called her.

"Sab, I have to tell you something. I won't be able to leave Sorrento until June 9. Ms. Canioli told me to check on you but she also said that I also have to collect some files in her office near your old lodge. My plan is to have you stay in the lodge until that day but I forgot that you have a special research with Kairon." Julia told Sabbina.

"What files are those? I think I might help so that you can finish faster." Sabbina offered.

"I'm sorry, but I must be here by June 9, and I still have no idea why." Julia answered.

"You have a lot of people to accompany you back to Naples." she said.

"Sabbina!" Simon said, interrupting her conversation with Julia.

"Voltaire and I are leaving." he said.

"Where are you going?" Sabbina asked.

"I am now Voltaire's apprentice and we're going to Pozzuoli to check his inventions there." Simon said.

"Great to hear that, please take care." Sabbina said.

The two ran outside and then Voltaire revealed his mechanical Artiglio. It is 15 feet tall and requires two people to operate.

"You should have used this on your way here to Sorrento earlier." Simon said.

"I thought of that too, but Tyrone isn't-" Voltaire was stopped by Simon.