“Appa…” Jeong Seok whispered that caused him to cry out more.

Jeongyeon is just watching them but she also couldn’t help but to cry seeing them both cry. She tried to hide her tears but it won’t stop from falling. She can feel the joy in Seok’s heart, and she know that she made the right choice.

“I knew it Seok… I knew it… you are my son.” Jimin said while he slowly put him down. “Feelings can’t be wrong.”

“He already knows the truth.”Jeongyeon said from behind.

Jimin caress his cheeks while wiping his tears away with his thumbs. “Don’t cry Seok-yah… aren’t you happy that appa is already here? Isn’t it amazing that we already met before?”

“I once wish for my birthday to finally meet you and now it happened already. Eomma promised me to give me my wish and she did.” He said in his cries.

“I’m sorry that it took me long time to know about you… I’m so sorry Seok-yah.”

Jeongyeon is about to turn around to live the two alone to have some privacy when Jeong Seok said an unexpected question. “Why did you do that appa? Why did you hurt eomma before?”

“Seok-yah…” Jeongyeon lowly said.

“When eomma told me about how you hurt her before, I was mad about you. I didn’t know if I will still want to see you or not.” Jimin felt a pain on his heart from Jeong Seok’s words but he remained silent and let his son speak.

“When I met you at the park, I once wished that you are my father because you are so kind. And when eomma told me that you are the person who broke her heart years ago, I don’t know if I would still be happy to know that you are my father.”

“Seok-yah… what me and your mother had before is already part of the past. I already apologized to her many times.”

“But it is the reason why she kept me away from you.”

“I’m sorry Seok…”

Jimin is about to hold him tight when Jeong Seok suddenly walks out and went to the kitchen. Jimin and Jeongyeon look at each other, speechless. Jimin is about to follow him when Jeongyeon stopped him.

“Just stay here… I will follow him.” she said and went to the kitchen to follow Seok.
Jimin remained silent and stay on his place while waiting for them to be back. Jeongyeon barely reached the area when she saw Jeong Seok walking back holding a broom.

Jeongyeon’s eyes widen. “Seok-yah….” Is all she can say.
The kid is walking so fast holding the broom looking like he is ready to hit someone anytime. She followed him back to the living area only to saw Jeong Seok hitting his father with broom.

“Yah! How dare you hurt eomma? Huh? Why did you do that?” he said while hitting him.

“Seok…” Jimin is trying to protect himself from Jeong Seok “Stop it… Seok-yah…”

“If you didn’t hurt her, she would not leave you. I promised to scold you and this is what I am doing now.”

Jeongyeon just holding her laugh from the funny scene that she is seeing with her two eyes right now. Jeong Seok is really a man of his words. He did really scold his father and seeing Jimin getting away from him is one of the funny things she saw her entire life.

“Don’t you ever do that again, you ahjussi.” He said and stop him from hitting using the broom.

“I promise… I promise… I won’t hurt her anymore.” He said and look at Jeongyeon.