7

WARNING- ABUSE, PAIN, NAZI

SUMMARY AT THE BOTTOM FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO READ!

-Poland Flashback POV-

The evil country slowly comes closer to me, grinning like a madman. I see something out of the corner of my eye. A small boy, his eyes full of terror. Just like mine. A slash on my cheek adverts my attention to the despicable country.  He smiles and pushes the boy closer to me. He screams. He runs. At least he can do that.

"Now now, I see you saw my son." He grabs my shirt and stands me up. I don't let him see my fear. He takes something from his belt. A gun. I wimper, hoping he doesn't notice. He does. He seems happy with my reaction, and then a force collides with my jaw, and I scream. I hope the boy is away. Another flash of pain. Then another. He steps back, and called in someone. 

"Vell Vell, veat gob collecting dis." He motions to my direction. A glob of spit lands of my cheek, stinging the cuts. They smile. I see a match. I stand up, trying to protect myself. A burning sensation lands on my wings. The country with the odd X on his face yanks me closer. I wail.

"Aww, zou poor ving. Do bad no van can save vou." They laugh heartedly, and the tall one leans down. A funny looking symbol is by his eye, and without thinking, I reach out to touch it. Bang. My body collides with the other side of the room, and blood is pooling by my arm. A sharp kick to my face is the last thing I see before..

-Germany POV, Present-

A soft knock on my door snaps me out of my haze. A small nurse comes in, leaving my clothes by the chair. A click alerts me that she has left. I wimper and let out a small cry. I don't want to be alone. I want my dogs. I want someone. I jump out of my seat, hoping I don't see the shadow. No luck. The twisting figure reaches out. I slap it. It laughs. I lunge for the door to the bathroom, and I close my eyes tightly. I wail, and I hear footsteps. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY- Poland was brutally tortured by the Third Reich and the USSR. Germany sees the shadow again. Freaked, he screams, and something comes to his room.

oooo sorry about not uploading for a couple days, anxiety eyyy

375 words!

Thanks for reading, leafs!