5

--------------Poland POV---------------

Stepping out of the shower, I hear footsteps coming from somewhere. I quickly change and call my cats. Endrana and Loon step out from somewhere, Finch following. I grab my switchblade and stuff it into my pocket. Quickly stepping down the stairs, not tripping on my cats, I open the door. Outside my house are a collection of country's. Thanks to my blurry glass and one window, I can pretend i'm not there. Sneaking to my room, I clutch my phone and see who knows how many messages. EU first. Only one text. Hungary has sent me 12. Lithuania sent me 3. I message them back.

Lithuania- Hey

Lithuania- Wow good job

Lithuania- Your a celeb now ;)

Angel Boy- Shut up.

Lithuania- Nah 

Lithuania- Do you want to come over? I'm making sękacz!

Angel Boy- HELL YES

Poland happily laughed. But how to get out of his house? Apparently he's famous now. Rolling his eyes, he checked the time. 11:05.  Hopefully he won't be back until the fame quiets down for the night. Careful of attracting any attention, I slipped out my back door. Launching into the air, I soared over to Lithuania's house.  The cozy brick house by the edge of the woods was often my escape. Knocking, I was met with my best friends happy face. I went inside and plopped myself onto their couch. "Get vor shoes off." I kicked one near them, and laughed. 

-Time skip to that night-

Poland grabbed another pastry. Lithuania glared at him. He had a bit much to drink, and should have gone home. Stumbling up, he told this to Lithuania. "Good. Yo finally realized." Poland, being the drunk idiot that he was, told him that he was SO flying home. Lithuania said nothing. Just glared and drunkenly pushed him out the door. Poland took a running leap, and shot into the sky. 

Landing in front of his house, he climbed up the stairs and tripped over the little gifts and cards that were laid out in front of his house. Grabbing most of them, he put them down. Loon looked up at him in unamusement.  He grabbed the rest. Setting the gifts down, he remembered about texting Austria. Riiight.

Angel Boy- Austriaa. Its me, Poland.

Fancy Guy- Poland!

Angel Boy- mhm

Fancy Guy- Can you visit Germany tomorrow? 

Could I? I thought about it.

Angel Boy- Yep. Around 12. I have an EU meeting

Fancy Guy- Yes, I have that too. I will see you tomorrow!

Austria was in the EU? Huh. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poland has so many friends oh MY

my head hurts so bad rn

thanks for reading, leafs!