3

WARNING- BLOOD, NAZI, GORE

SUMMARY AT THE BOTTOM FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO READ

-Poland POV-

I almost faint from the blood. I hear growling, and look down at the body. Tri-color, mostly yellow. Germany. I'm not going to leave. I shut the door, and check for a pulse. A slow, faint one. Thank the lord. I pull out my phone and call the hospital. Their on the way. Meanwhile, I care for him. I pull off my sweater and use it as a rag for the slices. I don't really care, I have two more at home. Something silver catches my eye. His glasses. I tuck them into my pocket. 

-Flashback POV of germany-

He just laughs. I scream more, hoping anyone, anything was there. My dogs try to swipe and bite him, but just go through the figure. He starts laughing and Whispers in my ear.

"Stop resisting."

I start hyperventilating. I start trying to please him. Look like a soldier. Look perfect. His eyes bore into me, and I wimper. Oh no-

Pain shot thru me, and I screamed. I heard commotion outside, and hoped someone had heard me. I fall to the ground. A laugh comes from him. 

"Learn next time, boy." Someone comes in. It all fades to black.

-Poland POV, regular time.-

Someone knocks. On instinct I turn around, but remember its help. I let them in. They take control instantly. Someone orders me to get the pets out. The dogs follow me, and and the cat slinks outside. The dogs and I instantly watch him. His limp body- 

I slowly turn and rub my eyes. Blood coats my hands, and I pull out the glasses. I see a small hose coming out of the wall and turn it on. Washing both the blood from my hands and his glasses, I turn to the dogs. Getting the blood off of the paws and the shepherds snout, i turn to see a person step outside. 

A person hands me a slip and thanks me. I shudder and tuck to my pocket with his glasses. He tells my that Austria, his cousin will be coming over soon. I nod, letting this info go one ear in and out the other. He rushes back to the ambulance, the sirens wailing. 

I sit down on the cold metal chair, and a country steps out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so pretty much what happed is that poland found germany, bloody and almost dead, called 911, germany is haunted by the third reich. Poland is nice to dogs and is surprisingly calm about this.

hhhh its 11pm sleep time qwq

thanks for reading, leafs!