4: the wolf's cave

Izuku woke up alone and in a silky bed. Not recognizing anything at all and was in full panic mode. "W-where am I?"

It was ever so slightly cold, the air hollow, though there was one scent in the room, it could be hardly an emotion besides... content?

The omega looked to his left to see someone sitting in the corner. "H-hello..?" Izuku called out.

Slowly an eye peeked open, the intense blue gazing over.

"..finally.. You're awake~"

Izuku shuddered and gasped. Remembering last night. The scent, the ears..the same blue eyes that are staring at him now.

"T..Touya..what is all this? Why am I here!"

He walked over, ears in a relaxed fashion. "Answer me this. Have I hurt you.. yet?"

"N..no..?" Izuku said, very confused.

"Then dont feel threatened. Unless you give me a reason to hurt you." He said this quietly, though his voice never wavered, he stared unblinking at Izuku, penetrating with his gaze.

The omega gulped, scooting away. "Y..you still kidnapped me! And for what?"

"You dont need to know that."

"H-huh!? You took me against my will, of course I need to know that!" Izuku yelled, glaring at him. Not being a timid bunny anymore.

"Know your place omega." He growled out, crawling into the bed, his predatory stare never leaving Izuku, much less his eyes.

In almost an instant Izuku shrank, right back to quivering and whimpering like the prey he was. It was rather shameful but Izuku could do nothing but submit to the alpha.

The killer scent melted off him as he leaned in, tilting Izuku's chin up, eyeing his quivering jaw and terrified eyes. "...still so fucking adorable..~ I did say that kindness of yours would bite you in the ass... and if It doesn't i certainly will~"

Izuku whimpered again and began to cry, tears falling down onto his freckled cheeks. Not caring that he was crying in front of his captor.

He connected their lips gently, not caring how he was feeling, whatever he was feeling right now would change soon enough.

"M-Mphh!!"

The freckled male pushed at his chest, disconnecting their lips and he covered his mouth, "n-no!"

"..princess. I wouldn't do that." He decided to slow down, sighing. "Fine then, I'll ease you into your new life..~"

"Izuku Midoriya, I was sent to kill you for the Yakuza I work with and I didn't want to. I couldn't." His scent warmed into something more, like fresh baked bread in a way. "You dont deserve to die... if anything tries to kill you... I'll have something to say about that.."

Izuku looked up at him, even more confused. "Yakuza..kill me?..Why didn't you?" He asked, a tad more relaxed but still on edge.

"You're not going to leave me." He murmured, ignoring his question.

The omega still had so many questions but knew he wouldn't get an answer. Instead he looked out the window, seeing nothing but tree and forest.

"..I'm your alpha now." He decided, smiling a bit.

Izuku looked at him, frowning. "M..my alpha...definitely not." The omega said, getting off the bed and went to the wall. "Wasn't it you who told me not to let myself be overpowered by an unwanted alpha?"

He got up and walked over, pinning him to a wall gently, slowly leaning in. "I dont think you'll be so against me soon.."

"Ghh..oh yeah? And w-why is that?" Izuku said, looking away.