1: Predator

The man Touya Todoroki was 26 years old, a long term hitman worker from one of the top illegal Yakuza in Japan. He didn't work under them, but alongside them, carrying out whatever wishes he was ordered to do. This be killing someone or kidnapping them, whatever he was asked, he did it.

His most recent job was to kill a little bunny boy named Izuku Midoriya and ship him off to the Yakuza to collect his organs and whatever else they could sell on the black market from his body.

It was a pretty cheap job for 1,000,000 yen. Though, he accepted just so he could take a smaller break from the big and dangerous jobs.

Touya went by Dabi in his work, also a highly wanted criminal in Japan, though his real identity wasn't known nor what he looked like. He was very careful about his work of course. They only knew his species, a wolf, one of the most dangerous predators in the world.

Where as his target was a bunny, one of the most vulnerable animal species in the world. It was really the easiest target he's been sent after. The boy was 19 years old, from a poor family, and the only child in his family.

He worked at a cafe, so of course Touya went to check the little cafe. He walked into the building, gazing around at the unfamiliar but warm and welcoming environment. Then at the menu since this was a place to order food after all as he took a seat at one of the booths.

Soon the very bun came over, radiating sunshine and happiness. The fluffy ears on his head straight up.

"Welcome~, ready to order?" He asked, head tilting to the side a bit and made him look even cuter. Freckles dusting his cheeks and wild green hair with matching eyes. Petite yet very womanly figure.

The bunny was clearly nervous though, as the man he was serving was a wolf.

"..Yeah. I'll have a black coffee, no cream or sugar." He murmured, eyeing his target. He was rather the cutie.

"Coming right up sir." The boy said, writing his order down. "Anything else or will that be all?" Izuku asked, little cotton tail twitching.

He thought for a moment. "Do you suggest anything that goes with coffee? This is my first time here so I'm not sure what's good."

His tail flickered in annoyance though he didn't show it on his face, ears pointed in a focused way.

"Oh! Black coffee, hmm..some macaroons then. To balance out the bitterness and sweet." Izuku said, smiling softly, ears going down now as he was relaxed.

"..then sure." He didn't smile, though his face looked a bit relaxed. "I'll have coffee and macaroons."

"Mhm!" Izuku wrote that down and practically hopped away, ears bouncing with him as he went behind the counter to get his coffee and macaroons.

He stared on after him before sighing and brought out his phone, snapping a picture of the greenet while he was busy.

In a few minutes Izuku was back, placing his coffee down gently and gave him a little plate of purple and blue macaroons, Bowing after. "Enjoy."

Izuku then went back behind the counter and cleaned.

He sipped on the coffee first and eyes the sweet treats in front of him. He tried one, though they were definitely sweet, almost too sweet. Looking around the shop in the early morning crowd coming in to observe everything.

The bunny boy went around taking orders and delivering food and drinks as more people came. Never losing that smile.

Little did he know a person was watching his every move.