eight.

Billies POV

I walk into Katherine's room, immediately being welcomed with two dozens of roses sprawled out on the bed, vegan chocolates, and some cans of beans.

I start crying, because I'm fucking soft. Or, maybe it's because she got me beans.

"What is this for?" I ask, trying to hold back the tears.

"Because I love you. So much." She says, kissing my cheek, hugging my side.

"Remember what we used to say?" I ask, waiting for her response. We then both said, "I love you to neptune and back," at the same time.

"Well, I love you to neptune and back, still." I say, smiling at her face. She smiles back, kissing my lips softly and slowly.

God, I missed this.

"I love you to neptune and back. Always." She replies back, choking on her tears. "You make me a mess." She says, laughing and wiping her face.

"Forever." I say, wiping her face. "I wanna make you a mess forever, in every single way."

She grabs my hand, kissing it then holding it to her face.

"Now gimme one of those chocolates." I say, twirling her around.

"Dig in, babe." She says, giggling.

She hasn't called me any real pet names since we reconnected and oh my, I missed it.

I pull her on the bed with me, laying down with her.

She rolls over, going in for a kiss, but instead she yells, "Ouch!" She sits back up, yelling "Theres thorns in the roses."

"Oh shit, okay get up, I'll help you." I say, picking up the roses.

"Are there thorns in you?" I say, looking at her back and thighs. I pick out a few thorns, looking for more as I'm still moving things off the bed.

"I think you got them all." She says, sitting back down. "Nope, there's more."

I laugh, which makes her look back , scolding me.

"I'm sorrrryyy." I say, pulling her back towards me. "I was just trying to be cute."

"You can still be cute, just get the thorns out of my ass." She says, turning back around.

I mean...say less.

I eventually get everything off the bed and off her, and I pull her back onto the bed with me.

"I missed you." I say, inches from her face. "So fucking much."

She leans in to kiss me, while she puts her hands on my waist, slowly pulling me on top of her.

I lower my hands to her hips, caressing them before I judge at the seam of her top, silently asking for permission to take it off.

She nods, leaving me room to take it off, exposing her bare stomach.

I lean down to her stomach, kissing it soft and slowly, leaving tiny marks.

I go up to her chest, kissing around her bra line, playing with her bra straps. I press my thumb on one side of her neck, leaving room to press the rest of my fingers on the other side comfortably. Not applying any pressure, just resting my hand there.

I go up, kissing her neck, applying little pressure every time I get a little closer to biting.

"Please." She says, looking down at her waist.

I smile, biting my lip as I lower my mouth, kissing down her entire stomach.

I play with the waistband of her pants, while i kiss around her hips, slowly.

"Please, Bil." She says again, begging for more.

I come back up to kiss her, grinding slowly on her as I pull down her pants with my free hands.

"Say it again." I say, as she breathes heavily into my lips.

"Please fuck me." She says, out of breathe.

And I do as she pleases, going back down to below her waist, playing with her underwear, obviously teasing her.

She moans as I fulfill her wants, slowly.

She arches her back, almost completely silent before she lets out the loudest moan, covering her mouth right afterwards.

She releases and finishes under my tongue and fingers, leaving me and her both breathless.

"Jesus." She says, panting. "Waiting so long for that was so worth it."

I kiss her lips, smiling and placing my finger under her chin.

We kissed for a while, making it hard to breathe again.

She rolls over onto me, cuddling my side. And eventually, we fall asleep.

a.n/

damn....did y'all miss da smut?