Chapter 10 || Early Invitations

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" The queen asks.

"We need to see Chara."Dipper says.

Toriel questions why, but lets them in anyway, brings them to the room and knocks on the door.

"Chara, Ford and Dipper need to see you."

The door opens, revealing Chara wearing a white shirt with the Delta-Rune on it. She bows to ford's presence, and waves at Dipper.

"We're here to talk about something...private." Ford says.

Toriel returns downstairs to the living room. Chara lets them in into her room. not much to see, everything was covered in darkness. Only the light of her lamp on her desk was the only thing that lit up the room.

Dipper could see a few more picture frames of her and other 'indies'. He shrugged it off. Ford took a chair and sat down.

"We're here to talk about your...knowledge on all of these things. How you know about the multiverse."

Chara frowns.

"Someone told me. His name was Gaster. He was the old scientist before Alphys. he fell into his creation, the Core, and now he's shattered across time in space. He's still alive, but spreaded across the Alternate Universes. When he discovered it, he spread his words to the inhabitants of those AUs and then told it to me. For knowledge of other universes , I figured it out myself." Chara explains, crossing her legs.

"Dipper told me that you are aware of something."

"I don't want to talk about it. It's the knowledge that broke me. It's not bad or serious, it just hurts me and other indies too."

"Indies?" Ford says puzzled

"It's what she calls her and some of her friends." Dipper explains to him. He approaches Chara. Changing the topic.

"So..What are you doing?"

"Oh! I'm making invitations for my indie friends! When I'm done i'm going to deliver them. Since you two are interested in he multiverse, why don't you join me?" She says.

Ford immediately accepted the offer.

"I'm almost done." Chara says , pulling out her bag that was hanging on her desk. She placed a few invitations inside and pulled out  a drawer. Inside was multiple bottles of paint. 

( if you know, you know) 

Chara just took a few and pulled out a cap of one of them. She then, in front of Dipper and Ford, made a circle with the paint. Nothing happened, but then it shined and a portal appeared.

Chara, saying nothing, jumped in, followed by Ford , then Dipper.

The trio fell into a living room.

They soon heard footsteps.

The sound stopped. Dipper looked up and saw a boy with blue hair wearing a mask.

"AHHHHH!!" He screamed. The other kid screamed too and backed away.

Sal Fisher . Dipper thought. There was no reason for him to scream, Sal was Chara's friend.

Ford stood up his turn and introduced himself to Sal.

Even though the mask covered his face, Sal was confused. Until Chara stepped out form the two.

"Sally!"

"Oh good lord Chara! You scared me!"Sal exclaimed, clutching his shirt.

The two then did a handshake, which ended with them both saying "What's up Indie friend."