When she finished washing her hair, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off. She threw on her clothes and fluffed out her hair in the mirror. Thankfully, her black roots weren't showing, but they would grow out soon. She reminded herself to remember to bring hair dye. Or, would that be weird. Would it just be better to buy some after she moved in? But hair dye is so expensive....

She opened up her bottom cabinet and checked how much hair dye she had. When she inspected the container, she realized that she barely had any left. At least that meant the decision had already been made for her; she would need to buy more red hair dye and bleach once she got to Yuuei.

She turned to leave the bathroom when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She slowly turned to her the digital bathroom scale. She thought about her stomach and the growing knot in it. She wasn't really all that hungry, but she was starting to crave a sandwich. None of that really mattered though, the scale would decide whether or not to eat. She had started doing it for awhile, measuring her weight, documenting how much she was eating, making sure that she stayed in shape. Mina thought that it was excessive, but Echiko thought that it was essential for a good hero. 

Although, very recently she had become comfortable with skipping whole meals entirely. She felt like she could go a few days without eating, although her sister would never allow it. Still, Echiko tried to eat as little as possible. Some days she thought that she was overweight, other days the mere thought of food disgusted her.

She stepped on the scale, watching the numbers increase rapidly. She braced herself.

Oh, 110 lbs. That's not that bad actually. 

That's normal.

Right?

She thought about looking up how much someone who was 5'3 should weigh, but she didn't want to be disappointed, and the craving for a sandwich was increasing. She smiled to herself, not remembering the last time she actually craved food.

She skipped down the stairs and waltzed into the kitchen. She got out the ingredients she needed: whole wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, and ham. She thought about adding cheese, but she decided against it. Too filling. Just as she was about to take a bite, the door violently swung open.

"Oh my god! Finally home!" her brother panted out. He was about to close the door when a tanned hand stopped him.

"Don't slam the door on me, asshole!" Echiko laughed as she saw her older sister shake her small fist at the taller male. That's when she turned her attention over to the girl in the kitchen. "Oh, Ei! Did you eat yet?" Echiko held her sandwich up, showing it off to her older sister. Aimi smiled and nodded her head before stretching her arms. "Oooookay. I think imma take a shower. I feel like a dog. Peace dude and dudette." She pat Daiki on the shoulder before rushing upstairs. The boy rolled his eyes and shut the door his older sister so rudely left open. He fell on the couch in a dramatic matter, making his sister smile.

"Hey Ei, ready for Yuuei tomorrow?" Echiko nodded taking more bites out of her sandwich. Daiki smiled, his sharp teeth mimicking Echiko's own. Echiko swallowed her last bite of sandwich.

"I am a little nervous, but I'm sure everything will work out fine." Daiki nodded, his smile not faltering.

"Alright, just expect calls every night from your idiot of a sister," he joked, "She is going to be overprotective as hell." Echiko nodded, and laughed with her brother.

"Hey," she huffed, "She's your idiotic sister too!"

"Aw, damn," he whispered, dramatically snapping his fingers in disappointment. Echiko rolled her eyes and washed her hands. Daiki looked down at his phone, checking his text messages.