Echiko Kirishima

yay! first chapter!

Song: My Name Isn't 
Artist: LOVA

"Yes and then there's Todoroki, who's a total hottie by the way, and ooooh their's Yamomo, god she's so hot, oh and precious Midoriya, he is such a cinnamon roll." Her friend rambled on and on about her classmates and how amazing they all were.

"Wow, pan problems again?" she says jokingly into the phone.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny Kiri, but can I just be in a class where everyone isn't always hot? Like, please? It's starting to physically hurt." If Mina was good at anything, it was definitely being dramatic. Echiko can't help but laugh; her best friend always manages to do that. It's almost like she drags the laughter out of her. 

"Y'know, I could be wrong," Echiko says, not bothering to hide her sly smile behind the phone, "but I think that you're being a whore right now." Mina scoffs at the comment (edit: i'm not saying that pansexuals are whores. i just talk with my friends like this.).

"Um, don't talk to me like that young lady," she says, using an overly stern voice, "Having multiple crushes and being a whore are two totally different things. I'm surprised you can even make such accusations. I am so disappointed in you; I raised you better than this!"

"Oh yes, of course," Echiko says, trying to keep her voice dramatically sorry, "My apologizes." The girls laugh a bit before Echiko starts the conversation again. "Well, it's fine Mina because I'm going to be in your class. I'll finally get to see all of these so super hot people you keep pestering me about," she says, sarcasm intertwined with her chuckles.

"Yaass bitch. We can cry about our lonely, single lives together in my dorm room. We'll watch movies, illegally adopt cats; it'll be great. You better bring the freaking popcorn this time though," the girl on the other line threatened. Echiko nodded, despite Mina not being able to see her.

"Yes, yes, yes. I know I messed up last time, but you promised to never bring that up again!" Echiko whined. Now it was Mina's turn to laugh.

"No! I shall never let it go!" she says dramatically into the phone. The two girls spend a few minutes laughing and chatting before Echiko hears a new voice come from her phone. "Oop, daz my mom. See you tomorrow?" Mina said before calling out to her mom.

"Yeah, guess so. I'm still a little nervous though," the redhead admits, embarrassed.

"You'll do fine babes. C'mmon, be a sexy bitch!" Mina practically yells into her phone.

"I don't think that..."

"I'm already hanging up," Mina interrupts, "Love you babes."

"Love you too Mina," she whispered before hearing the line go dead. Echiko sighed and threw her phone on the bed. She immediately regretted it when the phone bounced off the bed and hit the floor. She scurried to get it back from off the floor and apologized to it multiple times.

God, I'm such a klutz.

After collecting herself she decided it would be best to take a shower, now rather than later. She wanted to make sure that she got a good night's sleep for once. Being late on her first day was probably the worst thing that could ever possibly happen. Unless she showed up to school naked. That might be worse. She could barely even contemplate the embarrassment without feeling nausea rise up in her stomach. 

She quickly grabbed her clothes, an oversized t-shirt and athletic shorts, before heading to the shower. She got undressed and stepped under the running water. Usually she would wash her hair with cold water after a run, but Mina distracted her for too long, so she wasn't able to carry out her normal workout. She kept the water hot and felt it make its way down her long, red locks. She always used the shower as a time to think, but she didn't have any mind boggling thoughts today. She was too nervous to think about anything other than Yuuei.