"I get why you lied, but please don't ever do it again." He rubs my back. He needs to never lie to me again then.

I pull away, looking into his eyes "Are you going to kick Jonah out?" I question.

"Of course not. He's my bro and he makes Ash happy. Also i'm sorry for scaring you earlier on." He looks down at me.

"It's okay." I smile. He forgave me a lot easier that i though he would, But he admitted he didn't want to argue and i'm glad we didn't. We've been doing too much of that lately.

"I made food, You should get some." I crack my knuckles, he looks up frowning a little bit.

"Why are you nervous?"

"I'm not..."

"You always crack your knuckles when you're nervous." He stands up, putting my hands in his.

"Corbyn it's a habit. I'm not nervous, let's get food." I am nervous but not for me, for Ashley and Jonah. He's not fine with it.

He was hesitant but walks down ahead of me, Saskia smiling and giving me a wink once he does so.

Ashley and Jonah look at each other, confused and scared to see what he will say about them.

He stops randomly "Baby can we eat upstairs?" He turns on the stairs, i nearly fell ontop of him.

"You can't do that, Speak to them." I say quietly, I know he's mad but he needs to get over it.

He sighs and takes one step before turning around again, "I'm actually not hung-"

"Go downstairs." I demand. He rolls his eyes like a child and walks down the stairs. He smiles at Louie and walks straight to the kitchen, pretending Jonah and Ashley weren't there.

"Corbyn." Saskia walks over, "Just say your mind, eat. Then go and do as you please." She says, dishing Corbyn's food out.

"Thanks, Baby can you sit on me?" He asks, Lifting the plate of food up. His table has a dozen chairs, he doesn't need me to sit on him.

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow, grabbing a fork for me, i'll pick at his food like i always do.

He runs his hand through his hair "Because i won't hurt you." He looks down. I- that was so cute. I nod and he smiles weakly sitting down at the table, i sit on his knee and he wraps one of his arms around my waist.

He clears his throats "Sit." He says to Jonah. Jonah hesitantly walks over and sits opposite us, Ashley too.

He picks the taco up and takes a bite of it, while i was picking through the meat with the fork.

The crunch of the bite was the only sound in the room. Ashley and Jonah too afraid to talk.

"How long?" He asks, Washing his throat down with some water. "And don't even lie, look me in the eye. I won't hurt you." I'm basically the wall between Jonah and Corbyn right now.

"A month..." Ashley speaks up, which made Corbyn's arm go tense.

"I didn't ask you to talk. I wanna hear it... from you." He points to Jonah, Jonah was literally sweating, i could see the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"A month." Jonah says, looking directly into Corbyn's eyes.

"Have you guys fucked?" He takes another bite from the taco. Saskia gasps, "Corbyn." She says sternly.

"Mom, I wanna know." He raises his voice back, He's really mad. He's lying when he says he's not mad.

"It's up to Ashley if she wants to tell you what we've did together." Jonah looks down at me, but then back at Corbyn. Corbyn will respect that.

"Why'd you need to know that?" Ashley frowns, She just wants to move on from all of this. I think that would be the clever thing to do.

"So it's clear you guys have then." He shifts uncomfortably, I put my hand ontop of his and he stops squirming in the seat. "Why, Jonah? Why my fucking sister dude?" He's more upset then mad. Jonah's supposed to be one of his best friends.

Jonah stays quiet. Looking down. "Answer me." Corbyn demands.

"I don't know, Corbyn. Why'd you pick Sierra?" Jonah frowns, Rubbing his nose. Why do i always get dragged into these situations?

"Because she wasn't my best friends little sister..." Corbyn lifts me up a little, bouncing his knee a little bit.

"Dude, I am sorry, But we fell for each other, We helped each other and now we're with each other. And i understand why you're mad but we make each other happy." Jonah says, he got that of hits chest.

Corbyn stayed silent for a moment, i just knew he was thinking about it. "If you break her heart, hurt her in anyway... I will break your face." He looks Jonah in the eye, he means that.

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

okay so i need advice but i don't want to put my book ideas out there yet bbc last time i did that someone copied me and i was like :/

so can someone dm me and let me tell them my ideas so i'm not left confused :)