Yeolnet

|Taehyung's room

It's been such a wonderful day. He doesn't even want to sleep; he only wants to remember his face, his laugh.

His laugh makes him smile.
'Shit, am I in love? I don't think so. I know I just feel like that because he's the first person that ever talked to me; that noticed me. It's nothing more.'

Those thoughts are there, deep in his mind. But he knows he just wants to find excuses. Excuses to not meet him; the boy that gave him attention, that wants to take care of him.

Taehyung's back hit the mattress. He decided to sleep even though he knows  he might not fall asleep in the next few hours.

Plans to make the other male like him back lingered in his mind.

'Should I change? Would that make him like me?', he asked himself.

'No', that's definitely not it. The reason why Jungkook even approached him is because he is the way he is. No need to change.

'Maybe.....', he just couldn't think straight. He didn't know what to do to make the boy like him.

Of course he realised Jungkook might like him, but he isn't sure yet. Maybe the younger just wanted to have a friend.

Someone he can play league of legends with or watch Netflix with. Maybe it's just that.

His mind went crazy, thinking of many possibilities why the younger approached him in the first place. Of course, the truth is too hard to believe.

'Maybe I should... ask him?',Taehyung asked himself.

Sadly, the real question is: Will he be capable of asking?