2: believe her?

Matsumoto : do you have a crush on her or something?

Toshiro: huh?

Matsumoto: you keep looking at her and stalk her. Don't have to be shy about it you know.

Toshiro: what?!! Its not true.

Matsumoto: come on. You don't have to hide it.

Toshiro: I just think there's something suspicious about her.

Matsumoto: suspicious? Come on . You like her than admit it.

Toshiro: as the shinigami who doesn't fail, why come to squad 10? She's doing so well in squad 2, there's no reason for that.

Matsumoto: maybe she wants a change of situation?change of life? Maybe it's too hard on her.

Toshiro: hard on her...?

Toshiro pov:

Hard on her? Cannot be. It didn't seem so to me. She said she wouldn't stay for long. Was she hinting something to me? Telling me to beware of her?

But if so... it would reveal that she's a spy. That would defeat the whole purpose of her coming here because I will prevent her from finding out anything.

But.... what if she's out to challenge me?

Why would she want to do that?

What goal does she have?

What exactly does she want?

What does she benefit from telling me that 'you don't have to trust me' ?

Tsk... I need to observe her more.

______________________________________

Toshiro: so what did you find out?

Matsumoto: our colleagues gave her a nickname ice hime(princess) because you know.... her first name hine. And she's so cold. No participating with others, going in to fights alone.

Toshiro: I see. Her skills?

Matsumoto: I don't understand why she doesn't have a position but it seems she's better than our 3rd seat.

Toshiro: better than you?

Matsumoto: I'm not sure. We haven't fought. But... I found out something really secret.

Toshiro: that is?

Matsumoto: it seems she used to go in operations alone when in squad 2 too. From collecting information to assassination. She never fails.

Toshiro: that I already know.

Matsumoto: let me finish. But she has a back up team that helps her behind her operations. She's not really solo.

Toshiro: I see.

Matsumoto: than... I will be leaving.

She shunpos off.I walk down the corridor and open the door to my office. There she was... I caught her red handed with a book. She widens her eyes and puts the book back and shunpos off.

Tsk. What did she see? I chase after her.

Toshiro: stop! !!

Kyurin:if you can catch me.

Toshiro: soten ni zase hyourinmaru!!

I shoot ice at her, she dodges it while I try to capture her. Just than shusui appeared and she stopped in her steps.

' bakudo no... sajosabaku' I used kido, yellow chains wrapped around her. Shisui shunpos to our front.

Shusui; what's going on?

Kyurin: nothing. I stole something. Taichou is chasing me for it.

Toshiro; something like that.

_____________________________________

So I put her in the warehouse still tied up by the kido. In the late night... everyone is still asleep. So its just her and me now.

Toshiro: what did you see?

Kyurin: squad 10's namelist.

Toshiro: for what?

Kyurin: it's none of your business.

Toshiro;you stopped when you saw kyouraku . Why?

Kyurin:like I said. None of your business.

Toshiro; I will report you if you don't say anything.

Kyurin: don't!! I will tell.

Toshiro: say it.

Kyurin: I hate him okay. He's like my rival. I saw him and he attracted my attention forgetting that you were behind me.

Toshiro: really?

Kyurin: than?

Toshiro: the namelist. What about it?

Kyurin: I.... I want to know if my... crush is still in this squad...

Toshiro; so that's why you transferred here?

Kyurin: yea....

Toshiro: what's his name? Maybe I remember him.

Kyurin: I... don't want to say. Its... embarrassing.

I guess.... I can believe her. For now.