Sudden Comeback?

Authors Note: Thanks those who vote for me and comment. Specially thanks to escapetomydream for the comment.

<<Sudden Comeback>>

<Baek Hyerin>

"Do you miss me?" I smile.

Dawn run and hug me again tighter than before till i can't barely feel my feet anymore. I can finally breathe normally again after Aozora pull her away from me.

"So what did i miss while i was away?"

"You haven't really missed anything besides two nights of late night movie and 4 tubs of chocolate peppermint  ice cream." Dawn answered.

Wow. I do missed alot when i was away for  filming of my debut movie. Yenx then give me an assured smile when i started frowning.It become dead silence after that till the manager decide to inform us a news that will change our lives forever.

" So now that everyone is gathered here, i will begin the discussion for the next comeback."

"Wait what?" Everyone scream in unison.

<Chanyeol>

"Wait what? Come again? I thought i heard something real bad coming," Sehun scream dramatically.

Our manager then run his fingers through his messy hair roughly as if  he's so frustrated over Sehun over dramatic behavior.   " I will be discussing your next comeback with you right now," He repeat the same exact sentence again.

"But we just finished our last comeback 2 months ago? Isn't it a bit too fast?  " Suho finally said something that hopefully will help us to get out of this situation.

Our manager sigh loudly and plop himself down on the ground. He look over his notes that he's holding on to for awhile before looking up again to answer the '12 hungry wolves'.

"This time will be different. You guys will be pair up with another idol group for this comeback."  

< Baek Hyerin>  

"Oh my god! Are you serious? Now I'm curious. Whose group are we going to be pair up with?" Dawn smile widely.

I could see her getting overly excited over this. The manager then look at us before shaking her head vigorously. I could see she herself getting all excited too. 

"You're going to love this. You will be partnered with EXO! Now i can see Suho all day all night without having to come out with an excuse to see him! " She scream.

Now i know why she kept asking me about EXO and what do i think of them. She was hoping that i am a fan of EXO and i will be agreeing to this comeback when she inform us later on.

"Well, shit. No way in hell. " Aozora mumbled.  

Well, Aozora doesn't seem to be interested in agreeing at all. She hate guys anyways so working with 12 guys is definitely not a good idea for her.  

<Chanyeol>

"Holy shit. Are you serious? FNS? I am so looking forward to this!" Sehun grin.

Kris then come over to him and hit Sehun head with his wet towel that he used earlier on to wipe his sweat. I chuckle. I swear our maknae is so cute. Baekhyun throw his fists in the air and scream. Looks like Sehun is not the only one who is excited over it.

"But....." Our manager continues.   Oh god. This can't be good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     Thanks for reading and do comment! Do visit my profile and support my other story that i will be uploading soon. Thanks.  

Next chapter....

<Keep your enemy close>