Will We Loose Her

Lydia's P.O.V

After the night at Mr stilinski's none of us had seen Allison she was scared and we get that but she shut us out like her dad won't even let us on her front yard. Today is Friday and me stiles and Scott are all having a secret meeting in the janitors closet.

"We need a way in" Scott says

"Or at least get dad to tell us what the results were" I say

"Dad?" Scott asks

"Yeah Chris told me to call him that I'm still getting used to it as well" I say

"Anyway Chris will never tell we need to see ally" stiles says

"There's no way in. Her house is two story doesn't even have a back door only entrances are the front door dads window and miss ally a's window" I say

"We need to know" we all say in sync. Then in sync again our phones go off.

"It's ally" I say

"Same" Scott says

"Me too" stiles agrees

"Meet me at my house after school" we all read out loud

"Okay" Scott replies

"Sweet" stiles replied

"See you then" I reply

Three days is the longest me and ally have both been consciously aware that we haven't spoken.

"I'm scared for her" I say and stiles wraps me in his arms.

"Me too" Scott and stiles say.

*blinnnnnnnng*

"Okay meet at the jeep after school" I say and with that we all split off to go to class.

The rest of the day carries on normal and I spend it stressing out.

*blinnnnnng*

The end of the day bell rings and before the teacher dismisses us I run out of the class room to the jeep where Scott already is. Where is stiles I reach the jeep and turn around to see stiles panting as he try's to run to the jeep.

"Sorry I'm late" he says

"Just get in and drive" Scott says agitated

We drive in silence I could tell we were all thinking the same thing what will we do if she's gone what if we loose her.

I jumped out of the car like before stiles had fully pulled up I knocked on the door ferociously. To see a petrified dad standing at the door. I didn't think I just hugged him "has she opened it...? will we loose her?" I ask him.

"Go see her" is all he says

I run up stairs into Allison's room she is sitting there with a completely sealed envelope I just sat next to her and hugged her tight. "Well are you gonna open it or what?" Stiles says standing with Scott at the door trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks for trying to lighten the mood stiles but this envelope is going to tell me wether I am going to die in four months" ally says crying.

I just hug her impossibly tighter. "do you want me to open it" Scott offers. All she does is hand it to him.

Scott tears the sealed bit open and pulls out the letter he read in his head and his face turns this weird orange colour and he just looks shocked. Fear welled inside me.

"What does it say" stiles asked

"It says.... It says she's.... It says she's pregnant" Scott mumbles

"That doesn't make sense what about the blood." Allison asks in disbelieve.

(A/n Keeping in mind I have no idea wether this could happen I am just writing a story)

"It says that is just saying that the baby had a little illness but its better now" Scott starts to smile and Allison's face is full of pride.

"But the ultrasound" she asks giggling

"That's the thing the illness prevented the ultrasound from working" Scott marveled at what he was reading.

"Scott were gonna have a baby" Allison said marveling along with him.

"Allison your not dying" Scott says the happiest I have ever seen him.

"Teen mom twins" I say as Allison hugged the oxygen out of me.

"L... love you t...o al...ly b...but I c..c.. an't br..... eath" I say as she instantly lets go.

"Sorry" ally apologizes

"Congrats little sis" stiles says hugging ally.

We all sit there talking names and wether Scott will move in with ally or wether ally will move in with Scott.

We're happy. Were all happy.

A/n comment boy or girl twins or single and names