Couple

Stiles P.O.V

I finally did it I told her how I feel well showed her well I'm showing her right now and she's not pulling away maybe this won't wreck everything, I can't believe this is happening she licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth allowing her entrance I pulled her closer deepening the kiss. We kissed for a good 10 minutes and then all at once we both came back to reality realizing we were in a shopping center we pulled away but stayed with our faces inches apart i wanted her so badly right now like I have never wanted somthing as badly as i want her "wow" was all she said "I know" was what I followed with "aisle 12 it always been our spot" ever since Lydia first told me she like jack bench sitting in this aisle it's been were we come for our moments "what now" I said "well what do you want from this? we know everything about each other there's no need to go on a first date" she said so I took that as and opening to ask this "Lydia Louise Martin will you go to the winter formal with me and also be my girlfriend?" I asked and suddenly wished I hadn't every emotion flooded through me terror, happiness, relief, worry, anger at myself and so on but the last feeling was triumph as the biggest and most genuine smile I had ever seen forced it's way on her face "of course you idiot" she said and crashed our lips together again not caring that we were in the middle of a very busy shopping centre. All of a sudden she pulled out of our kiss with a look of horror "oh my god no" I felt every happiness that had risen inside of my fall but not slowly or at a regular speed it was like 25 fat men and 2 elephants stood on top of the happiness cause it to fall extra super fast "what's wrong" I menaged to form "you saw my dress for the formal now I have to buy a new one other wise it bad luck" she shrieked 'isn't that weddings" I said "it's both" she yelled and pulled me up into the food court sat me down, placed a quick kiss on my lips and told me to stay, she ran off into a shop.

2 hours later

"I have it" she screamed as she ran up to me and sat on my lap pulling me into a kiss "it's perfect" she squealed "your crazy you know?, but your my crazy" I said "it feels good to hear you say that" she said "well it's late we better get going" I said to her "yeah I guess so" she said "but this dress is perfect ahh" she said so excited it sounded like she was gonna burst "you would look good in a garbage bag" I replied "I could so pull that off couldn't I boyfriend" she said oh I loves hearing that term come out of her mouth and being directed at me "that will never get old" I said "your carriage ma lady" I said as I opened the door of the jeep for her to get in "Thankyou my knight in shining armor" she spoke her word so softly I jumped in the other side of the door "I can't wait to show you off tomorrow" she joked "okay serious question time what's gonna happen tomorrow? Your friends don't exactly like me" I mumbled kinda hoping she wouldn't answer "I don't need them, if they don't approve I don't need them in my life" her word reliving me of a somewhat fear of her leaving me for her friends "well I don't want you to leave your friends but thank you" I giggled she grabbed my hand and said "I would do anything for you not only are you my boyfriend now but you are and always will be my best friend orgoton waltor stilinski" and with that I knew she ment it using my full name was like when that used to use wax and a stamp to seal official documents it's how you new she meant it "thankyou and you know I would take a bullet for you Lydia Louise Martin" I said sort of mocking her. I pulled up at her house and she seems hesitant to get out "Lydia what wrong?" I questioned "well now that I have you I don't want to let you go" she said sadly "lydia I would love nothing more then to hold you in my arms forever but I will pick you up bright and early tomorrow" I reassured her I pulled her into a deep kiss and with that she hopped out and walked to the front door waving as she closed it.

*beep beep*

My phone buzzed

Lydia My BestFriend Martin: I miss you already

I read a text from her and replied miss you too

I felt a sorta warm giddy feeling wafting over my body like someone slowly pouring warm water over me. So this is what complete and utter happiness feels like.

Lydia My BestFriend Martin: I love you

I only had my eyes off the road for a second and...