The accident

Lydia P.O.V

I have been on the phone to Allison since I got home from shopping and well this is the first time she actually approved of someone I was dating "I can't believe after all this time he finally grew some balls and told you" she half screamed into the phone "He more showed me but still, i can't belive it, I didn't have the slightest clue he liked me" I said not being totally truthful I kinda always new stiles liked me he wasn't very good at hiding it he would always drop hint like how he liked redheads or how he loved the smell of my perfume and or lips gloss but I never fully believed it until now. "So tomorrow, what's gonna happen?" Allison asked full of curiosity "Well stiles is picking me up in the morning as always, we will go to school, sit together at lunch, with you and Scott of course (Scott is Allison's 8 months boyfriend who also happened to be stiles other best friend and Also mine) and we will have a normal day with just more flirting and or kissing from me and stiles" I said excited for tomorrow "what about your other friends?" she said referring to my stuck up bitch friends I only really hung out with cause of Jackson the only one I really like is Danny but he is Jackson BFF so I guess there goes that friendship "I never really liked any of those snobby bitches any way" I said sound like a stuck up sorority girl "okay then barbie" Allison came back "Any who got to go babe this girl needs her beauty sleep, nighty night, mwah" I said in the most white girl tone I could do "yeah sure bye babe" Allison retorted in the same silly accent I flipped down my phone and went to sleep dreaming of what tomorrow would be like.

*ringggg ringgg*

I looked at the clock 2 am, who would be calling me at 2 am I checked my phone it was an unknown number I answered anyway because sheriif stilinski always had his phone on blocked 'hello?' I mumbled trying to shake the grogginess from sleep dreprevation 'hi lydia, this is melisa mccall, scotts mum.' I was confused as too why she was calling me at 2am 'mmmhmm' I replied still half asleep 'well the thing is I work at beacon hill memorial hospital, stiles was in a car acident, we think he was on the phone and this drunk idiot missed a red light but due to stiles being on the phone he did not see the guy and they collided, stiles was in a lot of pain so he placed him in an enduced coma and but before we did he kept saying get lydia so you are the first person I called' everything she said after stiles was in an accident was a mumble of words that I didn't take in. I was half way out the door before she even finished talking. I had gone to sleep in a white shirt and sweat pants so i was okay to leave straight away. I had fluffy bunnie slippers on and the only thing I grabbed were my keys, I finished talking to melissa and hopped in my car and could barley see the road because 1. it was pouring rain & 2. my eyes were so blurry from tears. I had to tell allison so I called her on my way. I knew it was dangerous to talk and drive but she needed to know.

Allisons P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of lydias ring tone playing "turn it off" I heard a half asleep scott mumble I answered and could barley get in these words "lydia, is somthing wrong" before a completely hysterical lydia was crying in my ear screaming words I couldn't understand "lydia calm down and say it slower" I said calmly I was good in these situations "it's stiles, he was in an accident they induced him into a coma and he asked for me he was looking at his phone which was a text from me its my fault its all my fault I need you to meet me at the hospital before I completely freak out" she scream and cried I was heart broken and terrified for stiles "lydia I'm on my way" I said my voice trembeling I had to stay strong for stiles for lydia I fought back the tears that threatened to fall out of my eyes "scott get up its stiles he was in an accident and he needs us" I screamed at him I couldnt be strong anymore my bestfriend stiles is in an enduced coma my other best friend lydia is a horrendese mess and my boyfriend is now up and dressed all at once I screamed balling my eyes out I couldn't take it. Before I knew it scott was carrying me to the car he had buckled me in and was driving he hadn't said a word since I told him and I hadn't stopped crying the down fall of tears hadn't even slowed down infact it had rapidly increased.