Heartbreaks a bitch

Friday night of the school dance.

Lydia's P.O.V

I was crying and crying and crying with Allison in my bed room and Lucy had come over to help with my horrendous mess. I didn't think I would ever stop crying. Chris came in and politely asked the girls to wait outside for a moment he sat on the end of my bed and looked at me as I looked at my feet trying to hide my crying. I know he doesn't but I always feel like when I cry around Chris he thinks I'm weak which I am not.
"Lydia stop trying to hide I know your crying and I don't think your weak. Wanna know why?" He asked as if he read my mind.

"Why?"

"Because you haven't talked about kaeden since you found out and the heartbreak from stiles made you mention him"

"Wait. What? Who did I say this to? What did I say?"

"You said it to isaac in the calming down part of your panic attack before you fell asleep in his arms and he carried you home. Anyway the point is this must hurt a lot and just know when your ready to talk about what went down. I'm right here."

"Thankyou Chris" I said hugging him.

"Call me dad"

"Okay thank you dad"

Allison had now come back in but Lucy had to leave she had a massive mid-term on Monday she hadn't studies for.

"I really don't wanna go on Monday." I complained to Allison who just rolled her eyes.

"Just don't go then" she said for the gagilionth time.

"It's not that simple. If I don't go it will look like I am home alone crying and feeling sad for myself." I complained some more

"So that's what you need. Time to heal so you can forgive stiles" Allison said.

"Allison I know I am meant to be mad at him, but I really miss him." I said to her.

"Then why don't you call him? Ask him to come round. Sort this out. Also why don't you wanna go to school then?"

"First I'm gonna call him when I am done talking to you and I don't want to see that dumb fucking whore slut bitch at school." I screamed

"Angela?" Allison questioned

"Yes"

"Okay Lydia I'm trying to respect your space but it's kinda hard to help when all you told me was that Angela was a bitch and your meant to be mad at stiles I need the whole story to help"

"Okay I will tell you. Brace yourself. First promise you won't hurt Angela or stiles." she gave me a glare.

"please" I begged.

"Okay I promise"

"Well me and Stiles were at the dance for maybe 2 or 3 hours maybe less I can't really remember. Anyway we had finish slow dancing and bunny Edwards came up to me and asked Stiles to come help move some sound system thing. So he went to do that and then Esmerelda James came and asked if I wanted to get some punch with her. I didn't really get to answer because she was wisking me over to the punch table next thing I know she is asking me wether that's Stiles kissing Angela. I saw, and it broke my heart clean down the middle I couldn't breath I was angry and hurt and so I went outside and started to puke and started to have a panic attack. Next thing I know I was falling over and isaac lahey caught me I was crying and having a panic attack I didn't know what was happening but all I remember wanting was kaeden and I whispered that to Isaac and started to fall asleep so he literally carried me home. Your dad put me in pjs and gave me your asthma puffer which for some reason calmed me down then Isaac stayed until you guys got home and he asked me to hang tomoz so I'm gonna." When I was done I could see allison fist clenching together. Her face started to go bright red.