17

Note: Hakeem has really lost his mind with this song he singing with maya talking bout it's me and you she make him smile. I'm so sick of Hakeem not realizing what he has and appreciating it like he pushes Tiana away every chance he gets and it's annoying after everything Tiana has done for him now Maya is the one for him. I can't wait for the moment when he realize that he made the biggest mistake. And let's all be real Hakeem and maya hardly know anything about each other. Enjoy the story

Tiana pov
So it's been almost a month and the abuse and me being afraid to say something is getting worse. Like the other day when he wouldn't me to make dinner for him I told him there's food from the night before he slapped me and chocked me into making him food. Every day I cry because I need someone to talk to and I just don't know who to talk to. I get scared all the time that if I say something that he is getting beat in me worse than he already was.

Right now I'm at empire going to the studio to write some music and hopefully this time ideas just come right out instead of me crying all over the paper. Once I get in the studio I see Hakeem and immediately turned but he told me to back inside.

Hakeem: you can take the room I was just about to leave

Tiana: umm hmm

Hakeem: look T can I talk to you (turning around)

Tiana: I don't have time to talk

Hakeem: come on you can't even have one conversation with me

Tiana: bye Hakeem

Hakeem: fine (leaving)

That was so hard it took every bone inside of me not to cry and tell him what's going on. I really want to speak to him and let him know how sacred I am but I don't know to I really need his comfort right now. Now I'm mad that I didn't let him talk to me. Whatever

Hakeem pov
When I saw T all I wanted to do is grab her and kiss all over her. Out of everything in my life are relationship was the thing that always made me happy no matter what. I regret everything that has happened these few months.

Anika is in her second trimester and it's like her devil side just gets worst everyday. I'm trying to be there for her and the baby but she keep acting like a bitc (cutting himself off) let me watch myself. Everyday my dad and mom are just getting on my nerves complaining to me about not being responsible.

Right now I just need a drink and a nap.

Hakeem: hey can I have two shot glasses of Hennessy please

Bartender: yea coming right up

After a few shots I went straight home and tried to go to sleep but the whole time T was on my mind and I couldn't help but to remember something on her neck and she was trying to cover it up. It's probably not a big deal but she just didn't seem ok I'm probably just trippin let me go to sleep.

A week later

Tiana pov
Ok so hiding the bruises are getting harder and harder everyday for a straight I've had people wondering if I'm ok I think Hakeem is on to me and so are my friends April and Kennedy. I just dint know how long I can keep this up.

April: Tiana

Tiana: yea (trying not to touch her neck)

April: I'm going to ask you this once and once only is Fram abusing you

Tiana:no (lying straight through her teeth)

April: T if he is you know you can talk to us ok you don't have to lie

Tiana: I'm not lying ok

Kennedy: T your shaking what's going on.

Tiana: look nothing ok damn (leaving the room)