14

Not proof read
Tiana pov
It's been a couple of weeks since me and Hakeem spoke part of me wants to start all this over with me and him. Let's be real me and Hakeem did just jump into everything. I might sound completely crazy but I think I was starting to have love for him I don't know maybe the reason I'm so hurt by what he did was because I never thought that I would fall for him when we met I thought that we would just be friends. When it came to Darryl I've always had my suspicions about him but Hakeem never did any of that he never made me feel that way.

Hakeem always treated me right he always made me feel safe, cared for, supported. But I guess that's what you get from kids who are from famous parents or people that feel entitled to do whatever they want cause they have money. I just want to know if I put Hakeem in my life again that it will be different this time.

Tiana: hey Porsha

Porsha: hey girl what's up (eating chips)

Tiana: nothing much...can I talk you about something

Porsha: yea what's wrong

Tiana: so you know about me and Hakeem and the break up when I came back we had a talk and supposedly he told me everything but I didn't know if should believe him until I realized how badly he was wanting me to know that he was telling the truth so I believed him. And while we were talking he was wondering if we can be in friends and now I don't know if he should take the offer.

Porsha: what did you tell him when he offered you that.

Tiana: I told him I need to think about it's going to take time for us to get back on that level again.

Porsha: now you feel like you should say yes that offer

Tiana: yea and the other thing is I feel like I have love for him (tearing up) and I think it's the wrong thing to feel

Porsha: aww poor baby it's ok to love there's nothing wrong with feeling that emotion.

Tiana: maybe your right

Porsha: it's going to be ok

Tiana: yeah

Hakeem pov
For these past few weeks I've been giving Tiana her space but how much space does she need to figure out weather if she wants to be friends with me or start this all over again.

Maybe I should I move on but I don't want to I don't want to move on from the only person that makes me happy just by looking in there eyes.

Hakeem: what up bro

Marcel: what up (dabbing him up)

Hakeem: bro have you ever felt like you were stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Marcel: yea why

Hakeem: part of me wants to just give up and just let T go just let her move on I move on and the other part of me is saying that I should keep trying and not let her go just give her time. But how much time does she need to figure things out.

Marcel: well you did just cheat on her with an old ass lady but then I do understand it's taking her weeks it's about to be a month. I honestly am on both sides of the story. If I was you I would move on

Hakeem: but what if I don't want to move on

Marcel: then wait until she is ready to talk or go to talk to her yourself

Hakeem: I'm tierd of waiting

Marcel: then I don't know what to tell you. You don't want to wait but you don't want to lose her.

Hakeem: maybe I should wait a little

Marcel: finally you made a decision

Three days later
Tiana pov
So it's been three days and I have been performing for this showcase that's happening also daring these past three days there's this guy named gram that's been staring me down and flirting with me.

I leave rehearsal and while I'm leaving I see some girl and when I got a good look of her face I realized that it was Laura Hakeem's ex girlfriend kissing Hakeem. Part of me was full of rage and the other part of me is not even shocked and to think I gave up grams offer on taking me on a date.

Tiana: gram that offer you gave me I would go on a date with you.

Gram: really (moving closer to her)

Tiana: yes

Gram: ok then meet me at Buffalo Wild Wings at seven. (Kissing her check)

Tiana: ok (smiling)

Hakeem wants to move on back to his ex right in front of me then I got a little plan for his ass.

Y'all it's about to get crazy let's see what Tiana about to do. And wtf Hakeem went back to his ex girlfriend is he crazy we need to find out what the hell is going on. Also I mean it this whole break up thing is going to be over before you know it. Also is going to soon be a big time jump so be in the look out for that.

Thinking about writing another book about Bryshere and Serayah I'm thinking of calling it New beginnings