16

Hakeem pov
This stupid little bitch Laura decided that she was going to sleep with someone else in my house in my bed. I've been disrespected before but the fact that she can disrespect me like that she is lame and the excuse was no better her dumbass says she was drunk. To add more stress I find out Anika is pregnant like what the hell it was night that she talked me into.

Jamal: hey stupid how's your baby momma

Hakeem: look I'm not in the mood ok

Jamal: don't catch an attitude with me because you can't wrap your shit up.

Hakeem: are you serious right now

Jamal: alright alright I'm sorry

Hakeem: look I just need a nap this shit really stressing me out (leaving out the door)

Jamal: ok fine

Tiana pov
Kennedy: gurl have you seen

Tiana: girl I dint give a fuck who Hakeem fucked and who he got pregnant that's his problem

Kennedy: you can't tell me that's you don't miss him

Tiana: I don't (rolling her eyes)

Kennedy: whatever you say (shaking her head)

Tiana: can we talk about something else

Kennedy: how are you and me gram

Tiana: were fine (touching her neck)

Kennedy: that's good

Tiana: yup (laying straight through her teeth)

Kennedy: you sure everything is ok (looking at her strange)

Tiana: yea I'm sure (still touching her neck)

Kennedy: T you don't look fine

Tiana: ken I'm fine ok

Cookie pov
I don't know if it's me or is Hakeem really stupid obviously his dumbass wasn't taught how to wrap his penis up. I just can't take it like first it's one thing then it's another. Now I have to deal with this bullshit from Hakeem. If I'm being honest if he got Tiana pregnant I wouldn't have been mad but this bitch Anika.

Luscious pov
Hakeem has done a lot of things in his life but this is something I can't believe he got me fiancé pregnant like what the hell is wrong with these they must of been dropped in there head cause are both dumb. And if you gone have sex why the hell not wrap y'all shits up. This whole situation is just giving me a headache.

Tiana pov
I really can't believe that Hakeem got Anika pregnant like he really on some bullshit lately. It like when they lose a good girl they always go crazy cause they know they can't find another like you. But Hakeem are the least of my problems right now what I need to deal what is how I'm going to cover up these bruises on my neck.

Ok so when me and gram care back from a date I was really tired but he wanted to have sex I told him not tonight maybe in the morning he keep trying to force me too have sex but he wouldn't listen to me when I said no then I finally pushed him off of me and then I tried to get up off the coach but he grabbed me and choked me. I had literally no idea what I was going to do when I threatened that I was going to call the cops he slapped me in my face and from that day forward every time something went wrong he would hit me.

Every part of me wants to tell somebody but I'm so scared for my life. If I'm being honest everything in me wants to talk to Hakeem about this but I just can't. But I need to find a way to get away from him without him finding me. Maybe I will go stay with one of my home girls April.

Y'all I know it's short but the drama is just getting started trust me it's finna be lit.