DINNER WITH THE KNIGHTS - 12

Start from the beginning

I am surprised too, I replied.

"The father didn't get a chance to reply and the son didn't speak only. What an irony! THIS GIRL must really be something" MOM (KAVERI PRATAP RATHORE) said.

Who are you guys talking about? And why would NAKUL bhai-sa listen to anyone? Remember, He is the one who commands everyone and not the other way around. Asked an impatient KARAN.

And then JANKEE narrated them yesterday incident.

Wow! The Great NAKUL RATHORE who orders everyone didn't even get a chance to say anything. Karan said and started laughing.

It would have been a treat to watch BHAI-SA's expression. Said PARTH while laughing.

Maa-sa I'm leaving to boutique and on the way I will give them lunch as well, said JANKEE getting up from her chair after a while.

Jankee ask NAKUL to talk to JAMAI-SAA about today's morning discussion, I said her.

Ji Maa-sa. She replied while nodding her head.
The rest of the day passed as usual.

The next day
KHUSHALI (pov)

(Ootd Khushali)

Today, the day passed as usual and right now I'm in the car with ASHER who is driving us to place I have no idea of

Will you at least tell me which road is this? I asked

No, and don't worry I will drop you back at your home in one - piece or is it that you don't trust me?

I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't trust you, I replied.

Hmm. Now tell me what is disturbing you, He asked

How do you know? I asked him back.

"I have know you for a year now Khushali. The way you are stressing about this petty topic, you are just avoiding thinking about the actual Issue."

You know way too much about me, I said

"So now you're going to distant me from you. Well let me tell you, tum jitna humse dur bhagoge utna hi jyada humko apne karib paogi." He said, the latter part looking intently at me.

Feeling his intense gaze on me I averted my eyes and said, "Eyes on the road ASHER"

He shook his head and said, WHAT is going on?

"Marriage talks", I said shrugging my shoulders.

So, WHAT have you decided?

I need some time besides I have just moved in to a new house and my company is also in the initial stage, I don't think I have time for marriage.