“I am so sorry but I am just scared Zayn”

“Why baby tell me?” he pulled me closer so now we are sitting face to face; our breathe mixing with each other, nose touching and guards completely down. “That…this distance will create a bigger distance between us, which we will not be able to fill.”

“No! That will never happen. And I will fix everything just give me some time. Please. I am trying to fix everything for us.” I nod as he wipes my tears.

“Tell me please.”

 “It is just business running…fast. We are expanding it in Bradford and Yorkshire. I have to go to the  meetings and meet people out there. I can’t let my employees do the entire thing. I have to be there all the time. I am taking chances with new ideas and what if someone has a bad eye, they will destroy or steal our ideas. That’s why just please give me some time.”

“I am sorry.” I cuddle against his chest. How wrong was I? I doubted this man who is ready to give everything up for me.

“I should be more understanding.” I mumble in his chest. “Trust me you are. But I should have told you. Let me hold you…please. It feels like eternity.”  And I let him. There is no place relaxing than his arms.

***

“Faith in need to talk about something urgent.”
“Yes” he hands me my bag as we both walk out. “Let’s get inside the car first.” I nod as he opens the door for me. His small gestures are always something that makes me forget about everything.

I smile to myself as he starts the car.

 “There is this party on Saturday. And I want you to attend it with me.”

“What sort of party?” He smiles “Nothing just business. But it will be important for my business in Bradford.” I nod “Okay.”

“Go and buy some dress with Martha.”

“Can’t you come with me?” I smile sheepishly.

“No babe I have work you know.” He looks at me with sorry eyes.

“We can go out today by lunch time and we can have lunch together.” He sighs “I can’t. I am sorry Faith.” He says putting his hand on my knee. I nod but the feeling of disappointment is there. He noticed the change in my mood but stays quiet. He is lost in his own thoughts.

He pulls in front of the academy and I quickly try to open the door but it is locked.

“Zayn open the door.” I say turning my back on him.

“Faith look at me.” He pleads. I sigh “Yes” I say looking in his hazel eyes. “I am sorry.” His voice is pleading.

“You don’t have to.”

“Then why are you acting so distant?” he removes the strand of hair from my face pulling me closer with the other hand.

“Look at me.” I look up in his eyes and I all want at this moment is just to get lost in them. “Tell me.”

“I am just upset. I am sorry I just get over excited over small things without even knowing your views.” I try to laugh but it was forced.

He kissed me lightly on my lips. “I love my Faith the way she is. Overexcited, cute, beautiful and when those big blue eyes pop out while she talks about something exciting that is what makes her different from anyone else. And I don’t want you to change my Faith.” He smiles at me.

“And we can always go for our lunch date and shopping some other time.” he cups my cheek. “Okay”

“Now don’t be sad” I smile. “Kiss me goodbye” he says kissing me slowly taking all his time in the world, biting my lower lip making it harder to pull back.

“I need to stop or else I won’t be able to make it to office.” We both laugh as he kisses my cheek last time before opening the door for me.