Wrong idea!; K.Bakugo💥

This is going to be really shitty. I literally fucking hate this story. Out of character Bakugo, btw. the reader is a bit of an airhead in this, she seems to think too much about little things.

Ah.. today was so peaceful. The skies were a crystalline blue, with fluffy white clouds complimenting it's color. Y/N L/N sat cross-legged in her desk, listening to Aizawa go on and on about class plans, while you merely watched Kaminari try to pull of a Tec Dec trick with his pencil- before it flung straight across the classroom and landed smack-dab on Aizawa's face. It wasn't long before Denki was wrapped up in whatever tf that tape ass looking thing that Aizawa uses, and then, the bell rang. 

(Timeskip to the Cafeteria!)

Y/N slipped into the cafeteria, sneaking up on an unsuspecting Bakugo, before linking her arm with his, earning a tiny grunt from him. "Katsudon~" you purred into his ear, before he merely brushed you off harshly. That's weird. Your boyfriend doesn't usually do that. (lmao, stfu, ur dating, I'm too lazy and tired to mention that.)

He sped up in front of Y/N, Y/N being so confused that she didn't even notice before trying to catch up to Katsuki. "Hey- wait!" You grabbed his arm with the same force he had brushed you off with, before glaring daggers into his eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you? Talk to me, damnit!" You half-yelled, before he sighed. "Look, I can't talk to you right now, also, tell that group of fucking extras I won't be eating there today." He responded. "Uh, why exactly?" You raised your hand, threatening to slap him. "Because I have matters to attend to right now. Please let me go, I'll eat with you tomorrow. Promise." He kissed your raised hand, quickly murmuring a "Love You", before dashing off. "Where the hell is he going?" Y/N thought.

I'm going to follow him. 

(Y/N's POV)

I still didn't understand why he would avoid me like this, so I decided to follow him, and surprisingly, he didn't notice me following behind. He was going to.. the rooftop? As I followed behind, he was getting closer to a bench, and the more I looked at the bench, I realized that a girl was sitting there, and she looked like she was waiting for someone. Waiting for Bakugo? What business would he have with her? (lol, this a character I made up on the spot, her name will be michiko harijime, heavily influenced by michiko malandro.) The girl stood up, waving to Bakugo, and at that rate, I knew they were going to eat together, but I didn't really care at that rate, so I turned around and went back to the cafeteria. I sulked just a bit. He wouldn't cheat on me, would he? No, he wouldn't.. right? In the middle of my thought, I bump into someone. I look up and see- oh. Her. "Hey Y/N! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Ochaco extended her hand, but I merely stood up on my own. "Ah, I'm fine. No problem." I don't want to talk to Uraraka right now, so I hastily push aside her. You know what.. as if I'd let up now. Who is that girl that Bakugo was with? I want to know. Is it bad that I want to know who he's eating with? Jeez, she has to be important if he fucking ditched me for her. I turned straight around, and strutted right back to where I was before, ready to tell off whoever was up there.

(Bakugo's POV)

I was approaching the spot where "we" agreed to meet up. The girl sitting on the bench had pretty light brown skin, light red plump lips, and beautiful, curly locks of jet black hair. It was obviously dyed, hence her light blonde roots that began to show, but it still looked natural. The UA uniform she wore fit her figure nicely, drawing out her curves. (i'm describing Michiko, this isn't Bakugo thinking this!) Of course, just as I was suspecting, a sly Michiko was giving me her famous smirk, leaning casually on the bench, two bento boxes in hand. "Hisashiburi!~" Michiko greeted me, throwing her arms around me. Damn. She was already taller than me. "Hey. How have you been?" I asked her, returning the hug, smiling. In all honesty, I missed Michiko a lot.