"Smile"; Cheater!Bakugo X Reader(read message at the end for updates on part 2!)

First, this story revolves around the song "Smile" by Lily Allen. Wattpad is being pretty gay asf , so I can't show the song. Please read my last post if you havent. Alright, let's begin.

(Btw, I do switch povs; italics = lyrics, you = author being lazy)

Readers Quirk : Stealth

When you first left me, I was wanting more, but you were fucking that girl next door. What'd you do that for?

FLASHBACKY/N breathed heavily whilst somewhat limping her way to the apartment she shared with Katsuki. It was snowing outside, the wind alone was too much for the poor girl. Snow coated her once black but now somewhat white scarf and coat. The weight of the bags she was carrying weren't helping her, either. 

 "Damn, the food is going to get cold.." Y/N murmured, clutching her grocery bags tighter, as she approached the apartment complex. (You) The girl opened the door to the front office, taking in the warmth you received like it was one of Bakugo's bear hugs. "Hello there, Y/N!" The old woman at the counter said,and waved. "I'm here for my key, please" You responded kindly. 

 The woman smiled softly, and turned around to get your key from the cubby it's kept in. "Oh my.." " What's wrong?" You asked. "Are you sure you weren't here before? Your key isn't in here". Your eyes widened a bit, but relaxed when you thought of something. "Maybe Katsuki was here?" You said, but the lady shook her head. "Katsuki didn't show up at all."

 " But, a woman that claimed to be a cousin of yours took the key" The old woman continued. You weren't having any of it. You are not about to be stuck in a front office in the middle of a snow storm! You dug through your coat pockets, and to your surprise, found the spare key. You marched back outside, only to be greeted with a gust of icy wind.

 You ran as fast as you can to your apartment, and pushed the key into the keyhole quietly, in case a thief was in there. Y/N opened the door so quietly, it was like she never came at all. She set her stuff down on the ground, and creeped towards the kitchen.

 "Katsuki~" You quietly whispered hoping he would be here. No response. You heard something, though. And you hoped it wasn't what you thought it was. 

Y/N followed the sound, and it got louder as she grew near. She looked to where it was, and it was the bedroom you and Katsuki shared, but there wasn't his usual scent outside of the door. More like.. strawberry perfume? You pushed open the door quietly, and your eyes widened at the sight.

There was Katsuki, moaning and groaning while thrusting into a topless, short-haired girl with brown hair. Y/N couldn't exactly put her finger on who it was, because their visibly messy hair covered their face. Wasn't that the girl that just moved in next to us? You were on the verge of crying , but wiped those tears away immediately. You pulled out your phone, and took a photo, for blackmail reasons.

"Yoohoo, whores? I'm right here, you cheating bitch." You called out, Katsuki winced, recognizing that voice. "Y/N, I-.. it's not what it looks like-" Bakugo started. "No No, it's exactly what it looks like! I thought you were a man that valued honesty, you idiotic fucker." You shut him down real quick. "I put my heart and fucking soul into this damn relationship, only to find out my man is cheating on me with some cheap-ass brunette?" (No offense to all of my brunettes reading)

"Honestly, fuck you. We're over. PERIOD." You flipped the blonde off, and before leaving you added in one more thing. "Also, get the fuck out of my place."

He left with no hesitation, the brunette following after him like a lost dog. You caught a glimpse of the girl's face. "Isn't that.. Uravity?" You thought, but then remembered the photo you took. "I'll make sure both of suffer."

When you first left me, I didn't know what to say, I've never been on my own that way. I just sat by myself all day. 

Y/N sat down on her bed and sighed, while biting into a bar of chocolate. You merely sat there and cried, for nearly the entire day. 

 I was so lost back then, but with a little help from my friends, I found the light in the tunnel at the end~

 You texted Mina Ashido, one of your best friends to help cheer you up. 

Y/N😚🔥:    Girl.. He cheated on me.

Alien Queen👽👑: Really? I'm sorry! Here, I've got something that'll make you somewhat happy!

Mina then sent a photo of Katsuki crying.

Y/N😚🔥: Mina! Why would I be happy to see my ex? And crying, of all things?!

Alien Queen👽👑: Oh, sorry. Just thought it'd make you feel better.

You sighed, and tossed your phone aside. 

Now you're calling me up on the phone, so you can have a little whine and a moan. And it's only because you're feeling alone~

As soon as you tossed it, it rung. "Oh my fucking god- who the hell is it now?" You looked at the contact name. It read, " Baku💞💋". I guess I miss him.. just a little bit. You answered the phone, and it sounded like he was crying. "Y-Y/N, I'm sorry.. You have to let me explain.. " Psh. I wish he would start with that bullshit. You hung up, and went back to the messages Ashido sent you.

At first, when I see you cry, it makes me smile, it makes me smile~

You pulled up the photo she sent you of Katsuki crying, and a small smile formed on your face. 

At worst, I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile, I go ahead and smile~

You then remembered how your name sounded through his choked sobs. It brought a calm smile to your face, and you laughed a bit.

Alright, that's all I'm willing to write on this. However, I will do a part 2 comes when we reach 2.5k reads!❤