Attention;💗// K.Bakugo

[No quirk AU, and a lil short story💞]

It was a bright and sunny day, and your boyfriend Katsuki had called you up out of nowhere, asking you to come over to spend the night. Since you begged the fuck out of your parents, they gave up, and let you go. Of course, you had accepted the offer, as you thought Bakugo was just lonely, so the both of you could bask in each other's love. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Here you were, in his room for the past hour, laying on his bed quietly while he sat on the floor, skimming through hero magazines. The only actual entertaining thing that's happened, was his mom came in to give us snacks, and then The two started arguing. Sadly, that was 40 minutes ago. The quietness annoyed you - but not as much as the fact you and your boyfriend hadn't spoken the entire time. You crawled off of his bed, and towards his lap. He hadn't noticed you though, his focus still indulged within that magazine. "This is getting desperate.. I need to make a move!" You thought, perching on Katsuki's lap, making him sit up in a shock.

 "Startled?" You smirk, looking up at Katsuki as he merely glares down at you and smiles, grabbing you gently by the waist, and propping you up on his lap. "What the fuck do you want, Y/N? Since its so important that I had to put my damn magazine down." He growled in your ear, his famous-smirk planted on his face. You merely laughed at his gesture, and leaned in, giving him a kiss, before pulling back.

Poor baby, he didn't even have time to comprehend that. "Well, it seems my job is done here!" You teased, standing up, and turning your back to Bakugo, as if you were leaving. Before you could even take a step, he grabbed you by your hand, and yanked you towards him, for a soft, and tender kiss. You grinned once more, leading him to the bed, in which you tackled him, and placed tiny kisses on his lips, cuddling him. After a few more cuddles, you fell asleep, since you were already worn out from your lack of stamina.

 Bakugo merely laid you on the bed properly and put a blanket over you, deciding he was going to sleep on the futon. He placed a kiss on your cheek and smiled. 

"Have a good nap Y/N, I love you."

so anyways, this story was garbage, but I had to make up for my absence uwu