𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - TommyDeo;NS

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘋𝘦𝘰 𝘟 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺 || 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘋𝘦𝘰(?)
small injures and some bullying mentioned, just friends :]
╼─────꒰ ꕤ ꒱─────╾

Tommy was sat in a classroom him and deo where supposed to share, and normally deo would be there before Tommy, but this time, he wasn't. And it made Tommy confused and somewhat curious.
"Where has deo run off to?" The boy thought, looking around the class to others that are talking and chilling out until the teacher came inside the class room.

❝ alright class. Is everyone here? We can start early- ❞ the teacher started, putting her bag and her files on the teachers table. Quieting the whole class before Tommy raised his hand. ❝ yes? ❞ The teacher answered, noticing the other had raised his hand. ❝ deo isn't here, should I go look for him? ❞ he asked the teacher, which she gave him a confused look. But without any words she nodded, turning to her bag and pulling out her markers and such.

After getting an agreement from the teacher, Tommy got out of his seat and out the classroom. As he began walking around the hallways, trying to find where deo ran off to. ❝ deooo- ❞ he called like a kid that just lose his mother. Staying quiet for a few seconds, waiting to hear anything. But all he could hear was the chatter from the nearby classes he was walking past every minute or so.

Tommy was about to turn a corner, but he stopped, hearing a couple of small sniffs and heavy breathing from where he was about to go. ❝ deo-? ❞ he called out, this time he was saying it in a confused manner.
He turned the corner only to find a crying deo.

He was sitting on the floor, small bruises on his arms and face, his mouth slightly bleeding which looked like a small cut.
His arms where wrapped around his legs which were close to his chest, a frown on his face as he looked away. His sunglasses broken on the floor, he wasn't wearing his Santa hat since the school didn't let him. deo was quick, and looked up when he heard Tommy call out his name. ❝ Tommy? Arent- aren't you meant to be in class? ❞ he asked, trying to not make Tommy pay attention to him. His dark brown eyes having small tears in them still. But Tommy wasn't gonna have any of his nonsense.

❝ deo- what- how- who-?? Class doesn't matter! The teacher sent me out to get you after I told her you weren't here- who did this to you? ❞ Tommy asked, walking over and crouching down infront the other, a worried expression on his face as he looked at the others bruises and small cuts.

❝ I'm fine tommy- okay? D-dont worry about me.. ❞ deo tried to not make Tommy worry over him too much, as he tried to wipe the tears and the stains down his cheeks. He sniffed a couple times as deo sat back up straight, letting his legs go into a laying position. Him still not locking eyes with Tommy as well. It would've been obvious he wasn't fine.
And he knew Tommy out of all people could tell if he wasn't don't fine just by looking him in the eyes or not.

❝ deo-❞ Tommy said, sitting beside deo on the concrete floor. He knew none would see them since it was class time. So him throwing a couple of supportive words wouldn't hurt, right?

❝ look, I know you aren't fine. You're all bruised up- and,,..❞ Tommy started. And if he wanted to be honest with himself he SUCKED at being kind to the other. Or just kind wasn't in his dictionary.

Tommy just tried his best. ❝ physically, you aren't fine. But mentally,.. You should know I'm always here. Y'know? ❞ he said, placing his hand on the others shoulder. Deo taking his gaze off of the floor and looking over at Tommy with slightly wet eyes still.

❝ yea.. ❞
❝ cmon! Cheer up-! ❞

Deo chuckled slightly, then he felt tommys hands go up to his cheeks and pinch them. Making him laugh abit. ❝pft- okay okay! ❞ he said, letting his hands go up to tommys wrists. ❝ now- should we to back to class or to the nurses office? ❞ deo asked, standing up, immediately feeling his head hurt him slightly. ❝ to the nurses office you dumb idiot! You're bruised up and there's dry blood on your lip and cheek! ❞ Tommy argued, taking his wrist and leading him to the office.

Deo chuckled slightly. Reaching the nurses office with Tommy.
The nurse helped the other with his small injuries, and she let him stay there for abit, letting Tommy stay with deo as well.
They both shared a comfortable silence, then Tommy suddenly cracks a stupid joke.

❝ God, how am i Friends with you? ❞
❝ I don't know! You tell me deo! ❞

Tommy said, imitating as if he was God. Which made deo laugh.

This is an amazing friendship.

But, there's one thing.

The sunglasses where forgotten and broken back there.

╼─────꒰ ꕤ ꒱─────╾

Over 900 words 👌

Aaaaa just a small friends oneshot.
Rlly like writing stuff like this. It makes me feel at ease sometimes.