Capitolo Quaranta

Start from the beginning

"Got it, now take those clothes off for daddy," he smirked and I did exactly that.

As i undressed, he started the bath and undressed as well.

I couldn't help but stare at his wonderfully sculpted body. It was perfect.

His tan sunkissed body was all out for me and only me to see.

"Damn bambina, i love your body, Solo guardarti rende il mio cazzo duro," He said in his sexy italian accent.

(Just looking at you makes my cock hard)

I bit my lip as he walked towards me in a sexy slow fashion, my pussy that was already wet became soaked.

"I'm going to put a baby in you one day soon,"

haha, you already did

"Do it,"

He didn't say anything just picked me up and placed us in the water. It was a jacuzzi type so the water bubbled around us after he turned off the tap.

"Want to wash me up daddy ,"

"Of course," he turned me around to where my back was to his chest and i was sitting in between his legs. I felt the hard ridges of his body and cock ob my back and ass and held in my moan.

He put the body wash on his hands before running them down my arms and back up. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his hands on me.

He moved his hands to my stomach and went up and down but never touching my breast, he did that for God knows how long before i had to move his hand to my aching nipples. He moved them back down to my stomach making me groan.

"be patient bambina," he chuckled.

"I don't want to be patient, i want you to touch me,"

"I am,"

"No, touch me,"

"Your wish is my command," He said before suddenly putting one hand on my boob and the other in between my legs. Softly stroking my clit.

"Oh yessss" i hissed.

"You liked that?"

"Love it," i moaned as i began to grind myself on his hand.

He pinched my nipped as he flicked my sensitive nub sending me into a frenzy. He sucked on my neck as he continued to pleasure my body.

I reached behind me and took a hold of his manhood and began to stroke him as he did me, "mmm bambina, keep touching me like that,"

"yes daddy,"

i moaned as he bit my neck and continued to put pressure on my pussy.

"I'm going to cu-" He stopped and suddenly turned me around and impaled me with his dick in one swift movement making my eyes roll and my head fall back.

"Oh fuckkk," I shuddered as his dick grazed my g-spot almost immediately.

"Ride my dick baby, i wanna feel you cum on my cock,"

"Yes daddy," I panted as i lifted my self up and dropped right back down on him. I rode him hard as he gripped my ass and put my nipple in his mouth.

My pussy clamped down on his dick as i bounced and i could feel my body getting closer and closer to that amazing orgasm only he could bring me to.

"I want to feel your cum paint my walls," I moaned as i bounced harder and harder. I wanted that release and he was going to give it to me.

"Fuck yeah baby, imma use this pussy to milk me dry," he groaned. I loved it when he talked dirty to me.

"Take all my dick, take it all and don't stop till you feel me drain my balls in you,"

"Oh yessss," I couldn't help it. The water was splashing around and getting on the floor as i bounced on his dick, i was so close.

"I'm so close-"

"Yes cum on me baby, take this dick and cum," and that's exactly what i did. My body shook and spasmed as my orgasm over took me.

That didn't stop Luca though, he grabbed my hips and started pumping into me without abandon.

"I said to keep going to i cum in this pussy,"

"oh shit shit shit," i felt another orgasm coming as he pumped away into me.

"i know you can take it," he growled. the sound of skin slapping together, moans, and, water splashing  was all that could be heard.

"I'm gonna cum in your tight pussy baby, I'm gonna paint your walls with my cum and put a baby in there,"

"Fuck yesssss," I screamed as i came again and felt his seed burst into me.

He slowed down after the last spurt of cum was emptied into me before letting out a sigh.

"I will never get tired of this pussy, of you. I love you." 

"I love you,"

And I oop- I hope you liked the chapter, I know there was a time jump but i didn't want to write about her in the hospital for too long cause then there would be no sexy scenes...i hope y'all don't mind. :)