Capitolo Quarantadue

Daluchi

4 months later

"Babe. If you don't get my ice cream you're not getting any cuddles tonight," I huffed as I tried to find a comfortable position on the bed.

"Bambina," Luca sighed as he ran his hands through his over grown hair, "you literally just asked me to get it 30 seconds ago, can I get changed first?"

"30 seconds too long," I replied as I scrolled through my phone. One thing I enjoy about this pregnancy is the way I can get away with giving attitude. But I also hate it...

Cause best believe that if I wasn't pregnant I would be getting this attitude fucked out of me...which is what I want on the low cause this pregnancy makes me extra horny.

"Babe. Don't test me. Keep this up and im going to start keeping count on how many times you give me attitude." He said turning away from the dresser.

His eyes bore into mine, telling me about his untold promise.

"Keep count. I don't care," I shrugged.

"Don't tempt me bambina," he said as he walked towards the edge of the bed.

I won't lie, my heart skipped a beat. I was a Hotmail pregnant woman and I wanted nothing more than for Luca to pound my pussy into oblivion.

However, I knew the most he would do, in my current state, I'd give me head.

"I'm not trying to tempt you," I said quietly " I'm just letting you know that I don't care if you keep count" I shrugged once again.

"Okay. We will see what you say a couple months from now," he smirked before turning back around and exiting the room and going into the bathroom.

"Soooo you really not gonna get me my ice cream?"

"Jesus. Fine" he huffed as he left the room and went to get my ice cream.

I smiled to myself for a quick second before my smile literally turned upside down.

I started getting a sharp pain in my stomach which instantly caused me to worry.

I still had a couple months before my baby was due so I was not mentally prepared for my baby to come yet.

A couple minutes later, Luca came back in and saw the discomfort written all over my face.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't know," I whined, "my stomach started hurting right after you left. I huffed out.

My breathing was starting to become labored and the pain was starting to increase.

"I'm calling the doctor," he said hurriedly as he took out his phone and made a rushed call.

After hanging up he was by my side.

I was starting to sweat a bit and the pain became more and more uncomfortable.

I was getting increasingly worried. I wanted to make sure my baby was okay.

Luca rubbed my belly and held my hand as we waited for the doctor to come.

Knowing the power Luca had, the doctor was here within 15 minutes. I was now laying down on the bed counting down from 100 in my head to distract me from the pain.

Luca continued to rub my belly, not stopping once as the doctor came rushing in.

"Sorry for not arriving earlier," Doctor Santos said in a haste, "I tried to come as fast as possible."