Capitolo Ventinove

Daluchi

6 years, two months, and 10 days. That's how long he's been gone. Each day harder than the last but I found a way to push through.

I stopped wondering if he was going to come back a while ago but it still didn't stop the pain.

In the short amount of time we had together he made me feel all these things, all these emotions I could never forget, but he just left me.

I saw their wedding broadcasted and I watched as he looked like he was falling in love with her.

It didn't make sense to me but I needed to stop caring just like he stopped caring for me.

I laid down in my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

At least you're not going through this alone. Alexis is right there with you.

Just like me, Alexis was left alone. Dante had also left with Luca and I haven't heard from him since.

It made the heartache easier since I could share it with someone.

I continued looking up at the ceiling when I heard Alexis come in.

It was almost two o'clock and usually I would be sleeping but I wasn't.

I was currently enrolled in med school and I took all the time I could to sleep but today I just couldn't.

"Yeah, I miss you too baby....okay...love you too..bye," I heard Alexis whisper as I opened my room door.

She jumped up in shock, her eyes widened with surprise.

"D-Daluchi?! You're awake," she gave off a nervous laugh.

"Yeah," I said as I looked at her. Something was off. "Who was on the phone? I don't remember you telling me you had a boyfriend?" I questioned.

"I don't!" She said quickly. "I mean I'm talking to someone?"

"Okayyy and you didn't tell me because?" I crossed my arms around my chest.

"Because it's a new thing! Yeah it's a fresh relationship starting thing I guess?- I mean like we just started talking like a couple days ago!" She spilled out anxiously.

"Few days? And you already dropped the "L" word?"

"We clicked?" She shrugged.

"Yeah...okay I'm going to bed. You should too," I said giving up on the convo as a wave of tiredness hit me.

I was still shocked she found someone and already loves them that quickly though. I mean I still am not completely over Luca and it's making mad because I need to move on.

Well good for Alexis at least. She found someone while I'm still stuck at square one.

Alexis

I feel like shit. I've been hiding this from Daluchi for 6 years! 6 years she has believed we both got left by the guys we love but in truth Dante and I were still together.

The day he left he told me everything and said he would keep in contact as his family figured things out. And he did.

He's even visited me multiple times and I've seen Luca and Pricilla.