Capitolo Ventitre

Daluchi

"How are you guys liking the food?" Mrs. Janice asked while looking in between Dante and Luca, who were currently stuffing their faces.

"Really good, thank you," Luca said after swallowing the food that was in his mouth.

Dante and Luca payed no attention to Alexis and I and it was really fucking messing with my head.

The whole dinner I could barley eat as I thought of what they could be planning.

My eyes were on my plate as I loved the rice around and poked at the stake.

"Are you not hungry bambino?" I jumped in my chair and looked at Luca with wide eyes.

He fucking scared me...again.

"Huh? Yeah I'm hungry," I mumbled before looking back down at my plate and putting a spoon full of rice in my mouth.

Although I really wasn't hungry anymore, eating that rice brought my appetite back.

I ate more rice before putting a piece of stake in my mouth and moaning in satisfaction.

I forked in more food and unintentionally kept moaning.

When I finished off the food on my plate I looked up to see Lucas eyes on me as my mom and Janice engaged in a conversation with Dante and Alexis.

"W-What I asked as I looked into Lucas now stormy eyes.

"Go to the bathroom," he said gruffly before excusing himself from the bathroom and walking away.

"I uh- excuse me," I said moments after before walking towards the downstairs bathroom.

"Luc-" my voice was cut off as hands wrapped around my waist and and lips smashed against mine.

My body was turned as we entered the bathroom, Luca closed the door before pushing me against all the while his lips moved feverishly against mine.

His hands roamed my body, coming up under my shirt and grabbing my ass all at the same time.

I moaned into him as his tongue explored every crevice of my mouth, swirling his tongue around mine and grinding himself on me.

I pulled away gasping for air, but Lucas lips reattached themselves to my neck as he gripped my ass for dear life.

"L-Luca," I moaned out as he slipped his hands into my pants and started to message my ass.

"What?" He groaned out as he kissed my lips softly this time.

"We have to go back," I said softly as I pushed him off me slightly.

"They can wait a few more minutes," he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth, keeping his eyes on me as he did so.

It was soft and sensual, a complete opposite of the primal hunger he was showing moments ago.