Capitolo Ventuno

Daluchi

I don't know where my confidence went, but it definitely wasn't with me anymore.

When we got back in the car to go back home, Luca continued to whispered dirty things to me.

Not going to lie, I was more wet than the Atlantic Ocean but I just couldn't bring myself to talk anymore.

It's like I could feel the judging gaze of God burning me from heaven.

"Why so quiet bambino," Luca whispered in my ear before taking it into his mouth.

My eyes rolled back slightly and I had to shift in my seat as a new flow of heat rushed out from me.

"N-nothing," I muttered, my eyes faced out the window.

"You were just calling me daddy not too long ago and now there's nothing?" Lucas hand sneaked up my thigh and cupped my pussy making my eyes widen in shock.

I snapped my head to him and tried to push his hand away, "we're in the car!" I hissed.

"I can't touch you in the car but I can touch you in church? Your priorities seemed mixed bambino,"

Alright. Call me out like that.

"I- just wait until we're home okay?" Sike, imma get off by myself I just need to figure out how to get him to leave.

Yes I feel bad. I talked all this dirty shit and I won't be able to back it up but oh well.

The confidence fuel has run out.

"Fine, but don't think you'll be able to get rid of me if you try and change your mind," he said huskily.

Is he reading my mind or shit?

"Mmhm," I hummed as I continued to look out the window.

Thirty minutes later we were back home, it took longer than normal because of traffic but I was grateful for it.

When we all got into the house, my mom called Alexis and her mom over for dinner and invited Luca to stay as well.

"What time do you guys usually have dinner?" Luca asked as he followed me up the stairs to my room.

He was literally on my tail and acting like nothing happened at church or in he car and it was weird.

"Uh, most of the time we eat by 7:30," I said not looking back at him while placing my hand on the door knob.

I could feel Lucas intense stare on my back and it took everything in me not to crumble up.

As I opened the door I turned to close it but Luca stopped it mid way with his foot.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously keeping my hand on the door slightly closing it.

"Nothing," He said as he pushed his way in.

"I-I have to change and no guys are allowed in my room," I sputtered our quickly.

"You can change in front of me," he said boldly as he took at step towards me and placing a hand on my waist.

"Umm, well you see," I started as I looked anywhere but his eyes.

I don't know what was wrong with me, I was so fucking horny and I was talking all this shit earlier and now I'm just being a pussy.

The dirty part of my head was telling me to strip naked but the shy conservative part was telling me to kick him out.

"I think my moms calling me," I made an excuse and tried to run out of his arms and towards my door, but he just pulled me back in and pushed me towards the bed.