Capitolo Quaranta

Start from the beginning

"i won't let you die, i would kill myself before i would let someone harm you,"

"I know," she smiled.

*

*

*

*

1 year later

Daluchi

I looked down at the test mesmerized. I knew this day would come.

I was going to be a mother.

How was i going to tell Luca? How was I going to tell the family? It's only been 3 months since Luca proposed and we were supposed to be getting married in 6 months. I wanted a winter wedding so we set the date to the 15th of December.

Everything was planned...everything but this pregnancy, but I was excited. I've always wanted to be a mom and a wife and it was about to happen.

It honestly felt like just yesterday I met Luca at the mall and it's just so crazy to think how time has flew by me.

"Hey bab-" The door opened suddenly and i shoved the pregnancy test in my shorts.

"He baby," i smiled as normally as possible as he came close and leaned in for a kiss.

"Why are you in the bathroom?"

"I was...I was gonna take a shower! yeah, a shower," I chuckled nervously. He raised an eyebrow at me before slowly smirking.

"Can i join?" He asked as he started to walk me back into the bathroom while slowly taking off his suit tie.

Damn he is fine. We gonna have a cute ass baby together

"No, I want some me time you know," I said as i placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back out. I was close to having him out the door when he placed his hands around my wrist.

"I had a long day and i miss you," He pouted before kissing me.

"You missed me yesterday too and i woke up barley able to walk sooooo,"

"You still sore?"

"Not really-" before i finished he picked me up and placed me on the counter.

"Okay then, let me make you sore today and you can rest tomorrow,"

"Babe," i laughed, "that's not how it works,"

"Yes it is," he retorted.

"No it's not,"

"Okay if your pussy isn't wet right now i won't join you," 

"You know damn well my pussy is wet so that's not fair,"

"Exactly,  now let me have some," he said spreading my legs and standing in between them.

He ran his hands up and down my arms sending goosebumbs all over me.

his hands moved to my thighs, slowly creeping up and his lips sent kisses all over my neck making me a moaning mess. My pussy had the usual heartbeat and i almost let him rip my shorts off when i remembered the pregnancy test.

"Wait!" i pushed him abruptly. The shock sent him stumbling back before he caught himself.

"what?" 

"Uhh..uhh," My brain went blank, "Oh! let's take a bath!" he smiled and walked back up to me. "But first, get me my phone on the night stand, i wanna play music while we bathe," i smiled.

"Okay," he was quick, I knew his ass was horny.

While he went to get my phone i quickly put the pregnancy test in the cabinet and hid it under my tampons and pads.