Chapter 50 shark village

The Thundercats had finally made to the shark village. Now they had to get the soul stone. "Hello there I am Lion-o lord of the Thundercats we are looking for the soul stone," Lion-o said.

The sharks looked at him and started whispering. A large shark came. "Lion-o we sharks have heard a lot about you and the other Thundercats. We know where the soul stone is. It is in our coral reef, you should allow us to get it for you. If you get it, you could hurt yourself, or the reef, or both." the shark leader said.

"What do you mean?" Lion-o asked.

"The coral reef is alive it helps care for the fish and crustaceans we fish for to eat and sell in market so we must take care of it." the shark leader said.

The shark leader dived into the water and pulled the soul stone free from the coral. "Here it is the soul stone," he said.

"Thanks and you haven't even told us your name," Lion-o said.

"My name is Gilbert." he said.

Then Mum-Ra attacked with his army to get the soul stone. "Mum-Ra!" Lion-o said.

The fight had begun. Calon was starting to war with himself again. He had been doing that for a while. Pumyra had an idea she took a little of the tonic and coated one of her pellets with it and shot it at him and it hit it's mark. He got up and his eyes were now brown. "Where am what happened?" he asked.

"NO!" Mum-Ra said.

Calon remembered and stole the tech stone from Mum-Ra. "Lion-o!" he said throwing it.

Lion-caught it.

"You will pay Calon." Mum-Ra said and stabbed Calon.

Slithe grabbed the soul stone and gave it to Lion-o. "Mum-Ra I'm tired of your evil and lies I will stay with my true allies and family." Slithe said. Scalaro hugged his father. Grune fired a blast and Slithe shielded his son. He was hurt but he would live.

Pumyra rushed over to Calon and gave him a drop of her tonic and he was healed.

Mum-Ra retreated after not before leaving a message. "The final battle is at hand Thundercats!" he said.

Lion-o knew Mum-Ra was right the final battle would soon be at hand. "He is right we all must prepare to end this," Lion-o said.

"I will get started on the armor I designed for Snarf in his larger form." Bengali said.

Snarf looked at Bengali confused.

The Thundercats now knew they had to be ready for the final battle.