Chapter 26 the Thunderkittens and the kind hearted Lizard

Today the Thundercats were outside enjoying a nice day they had to find the next stone but now they were enjoying some time off. They took that time to relax and have fun.

The Thunderkittens decided to go explore. "Be careful you two," Bengali called.

"Okay," Wilykit said.

The kittens came up to a swamp and began to explore. They were having a good time. Then began to walk across the rocks and then Wilykit slipped and fell in. "Wilykit!" Wilykat said.

"Help!" Wilykit said.

Then a Lizard came running and saved her and took them to the house he was staying.

"My name is Wilykat and this is my sister Wilykit," Wilykat said.

"I'm Scalaro," the lizard said.

"How come you saved us? I thought lizards hate cats," Wilykit asked.

"Most of my kind do, but I admire the other animals and want to be their friend, especially to cats I think the war is Stupid. I was different from the moment I hatched from my egg. All I wanted was some other animals to call my friend. My father is Slithe a great warrior and leader. I was born and I was one of his only child and son. When I was a young boy Slithe told me his dream of true peace and like when we first colonized Third earth he hoped I would be the one to help accomplish it. Slithe was proud to call me his son then Mum-ra attacked so my father fought back and Mum-ra saw that so he thought he could use it, so he took me and my mother as prisoner and promised my father no harm would come to us if he did what he wanted. Mother died and I escaped and got injured. I collapsed in this forest from my injuries and a kind traveling Elephant took me too this cabin and treated my wounds. After I was healed I asked if he could teach me how to heal. He agreed and taught me how since I had no where else to go, he gave me this cabin to stay in as a home. I hope one day I can make me and my father's dream come true where the lizards and cats and other animals won't have to fight anymore and live in peace." Scalaro said.

"Sounds like what Lion-o wants to achieve." Wilykat said.

"Tell me what is a couple of kids like you doing by yourselves?" Scalaro asked.

"We were exploring and got lost," Wilykit said.

"I thought your friends were the Thundercats." Scalaro said.

They walked out of the cabin and the Thundercats saw and went on the defense. Scalaro became frighted.

The twins stepped in front of them. "Leave him alone your scaring him!" Wilykat said.

"He's a lizard," Panthro said.

"He saved me," Wilykit said.

"They're telling the truth," Lynx-o said. "I know because when someone lies their heart rate and breathing increase." he said.

"I thought I saw him assisting us." Pumyra said.

"So he's nice, what do you know a friendly lizard." Panthro said.

"Why were you helping us?" Tygra asked.

"I thought since you didn't know the area I'd help you." Scalaro said. "I saved your friends here from drowning in the quicksand marsh." he said.

"But what about Scalaro?" Wilykat asked. "He can't go back to the lizards because Mum-ra threatened Slithe his father because he fought him when he went to the lizards he escaped but his mother perished," he said.

"Don't worry you can come with us," Pumyra said.

"Yes we will protect you if Mum-Ra finds us so you'll be safe with us." Lion-o said.

"Thank you, so much, I'll try not to be a burden." Scalaro said.

So now the Thundercats were heading out with a new friend in tow.