Chapter 1 From Texas to Thundera

Hannah was just an ordinary girl she lived a pretty normal life she went to school and did things normally. Her parents went missing when she was a little girl. So she lived with her with her Aunt Martha and her Uncle Fred. Tonight she was home alone it was the middle of winter in North Texas where she lived and it was having a rarely seen snow. Her pet Snarfsie a pet her parents gave her when she was just two years old was meowing. "What is it girl?" Hannah asked. Then she looked outside and saw an old man collapsed in the snow. "Oh no," she said.

She took him inside and gave him some hot tea. "Feeling better sir?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, thank you so much, Hannah," he said.

"How do you know my name?" Hannah asked.

"My name is Jaga I am doing a spirit inter-dimensional walk so my mind is here but my body is not soon you will fulfill your destiny. For you are a white lion and you will go with other cats as told in a legend to stop an ancient evil from destroying third earth and it's people." Jaga said.

"I will how will I get there?" Hannah said.

"I will transport you there are you ready?" Jaga asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Hannah said. Then there was a light and Hannah was being transported to Third earth and Snarfsie followed. When she got there she saw she was a white lioness and Snarfsie was a strange creature. "Wow," she said looking at her reflection in the lake. Then she noticed something. "I'm naked!" She said. Seeing a ship wreck she took the sail and made it into a make shift dress.

She began to look around and saw a gate to a city. There were a couple of cat's guarding the gate. "Look at the a white lioness, the white lions sure are magnificent." A guard said.

"Welcome to Thundera Miss," the other guard said.

"Thank you," Hannah said entering. She saw many things then she saw a young lynx bump into someone.

"Watch where you are going kid!" the large cat said.

"Sir I'm blind," the child said.

"Oh boo hoo you can't see," the large cat said rudely. "Why don't you jump off a cliff!" he said.

"Hey back off, that is no way to talk to a child, especially one who is blind," Hannah said helping the cub up.

"Whatever," the cat said leaving.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked.

"I fine," the cub said. "You're a lion, I know what a lion smells like," he said.

"I figures since you are blind," Hannah said. "My name is Hannah," she said.

"My name is Lynx-o, I better get going I know my way around, I learned how to navigate," Lynx-o said.

"Okay but be careful," Hannah said.

"I will," Lynx-o said.

Hannah continued on her way and she saw a puma in a rush. "Hey what's the rush?" Hannah asked.

"Oh I have to get to a the next house down a lady is having a baby," the puma said. "I'm a medic and I have to deliver the baby so I got to go," she said.

"Okay bye," Hannah said. She wandered around and found the outskirts. "This place looks a like a dump," Hannah said. Then she saw a cloaked cat looking around and he saw a dog being robbed. Hannah saw it too.

"Leave him alone and give back his money," the cloaked cat said.

"Oh yeah?" the large thug said.

The two cat's fought the young cloaked cat was going to be stabbed. Hannah rushed in and kicked the knife out of the large cat's hand. "Hey thanks," the cloaked cat said.