Chapter 23 Recipe for disaster

The cat were camping out. Mum-Ra summoned the ancient spirits of evil to turn him into the Sycorax an ancient demon.

"We are two days out to dog city." Panthro said.

"The sooner we meet up with Wilykit, and Wilykat the sooner we can look for the stone," Tygra said.

"I agree with that." Lynx-o said.

"Besides I hope those two kittens aren't getting into any trouble," Panthro said.

"They probably are," Bengali said.

"Where's Lion-o and Hannah?" Cheetara asked.

"Yes I haven't seen them this evening." Pumyra said.

"He invited her to go get fire wood and look for food." Panthro said.

"Lion-o really seem to be going for her, I happy for him." Tygra said.

"Hannah is very nice, maybe someday those two will get together," Cheetara said.

"Yes I hope so too, I go look for them to help," Pumyra said and took off for the forest.

"I'm coming too!" Bengali said.

"Looks like Bengali is trying to flirt with Pumyra," Panthro said.

"I'm going to win her over." Calon said taking off.

"Oh brother," Lynx-o said.

"Yeah looks like Calon and Bengali both like Pumyra and want to compete," Tygra said.

"That's way it goes when two guys are interested in the same girl," Cheetara said.

Pumyra helped a baby winged frog.

"You are very kind cat Pumyra," Calon said.

"Thanks Calon," she said.

Bengali gave her a flower. "It's pretty Bengali you should be aware some flower have a defense mechanism, so be careful what you pick." Pumyra said and sniffed it.

It sprayed her.

"Yikes," Bengali said. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Lion-o and Liosia heard Pumyra cry out and came over. "What happened?" She asked.

"Oh a flower sprayed something in my face after I told Bengali about plant defenses." Pumyra said. "Is it swelling?" she asked uncovering her face.

"Barely noticeable." Bengali said.

Lion-o elbowed him in ribs. "Ow!" Bengali said.

They went back to camp.

Meanwhile a Wolo named Ponzi got ran out of town. His wagon broke down. So the Thundercats helped him.

"Here this will help with the swelling. Take it as thanks for fixing my wagon," Ponzi said and gave them a bottle of Elixir.

"Don't even think about Bengali," Pumyra said.

Lion-o gave him some money. "We can't just be given a product without paying for it," he said.

"Thank you are very kind." Ponzi said.

Later Mum-Ra attacked. Nothing could stop him but the Elixir. "We need to get more of it." Tygra said.

They found Ponzi who crashed and the Elixirs were destroyed. So they agreed to help him make more.

So they went to find the Cara-Cara tree.

Pumyra was still very mad Bengali. She just didn't know what to think. But Bengali tried a Love potion, which effected Tygra instead.

Bengali didn't know what to do and Calon would stop laughing.

When they made to the Cara-Cara tree they let Tygra admire the nature and flowers while they gathered the leaves.

Afterwards Ponzi and Bengali were talking.

"She's still mad at me." Bengali said.

"Have you thought about being yourself?" Ponzi asked.

Bengali saw what Lucy was doing. "No," Bengali said.

"Well then maybe you should try." Ponzi said.

"No, not that I mean no!" Bengali said pointing.

Ponzi saw Lucy and scolded her and she climbed up the tree.

Mum-Ra attacked Pumyra was in trouble and Bengali saved her by unlocking the power of the hammer of Thundera. "That was amazing you're my hero," Pumyra said kissing his face. Calon growled and moved over and winked at Pumyra.

Lucy now a butterfly saved the day.

They thanked Ponzi who wished them luck.

Now it was time to head back to dog city.