Chapter 14 New alliances

The kittens were using their hover-boards. They were having a good time.

"How could we live without hover-boards?" Wilykat said.

The lizard army spotted them. "Uh oh," Wilykit said.

The kittens found themselves cornered.

"Look two Thunderkittens all alone." a lizard said.

"Wanna bet," Wilykit said.

Lion-o jumped down and attacked the lizards, so did Cheetara, Bengali, Liosia, Pumyra, and Tygra.

A lizard was about to snipe Cheetara from behind. Then Tygra shot the lizard. Cheetara smiled at him.

Hannah joined in the fight and was about to be jumped by a lizard and Lion-o saved her. She smiled at him and then blew him a kiss.

The lizards were defeated. They were sitting on the ground and Lion-o carved a Thundercats' symbol in the lizard tank.

Lion-o gave the lizards they captured a choice. "Return to the battle field or return to you families." Lion-o said.

"Let's go home," a lizard told his friends and they left.

"They know what they are fighting for," Lion-o said.

"I know what I'm fighting for," Tygra said.

"That reminds me, thanks for saving me." Cheetara said.

Cheetara and Tygra kissed. Lion-o smiled at them. "I'm glad you two got together," Lion-o said.

"Thanks," Tygra said.

Bengali and Pumyra smiled at each other. "I am happy for you both too," Lion-o told them.

At the Berbil Village the berbils were making new arms for Panthro with very little success. Lynx-o was with them. "This is going to be a long day," Lynx-o said.

Mum-Ra ordered Slithe to get two new generals. "They are guilty of crimes that are vile even to me," Mum-Ra said.

"As you wish Mum-Ra." Slithe said.

He rescued Addicus first a Monkey who was about to be executed by a group of birds. "I'll join but first I was promised a meal," he said and attacked the birds.

Then he save Kaynar one crazy Jackal. "I'll join I want say good by to a friend first." he said and attack the guard.

Later the Thundercats saw the same lizards from before being lead away by their own army.

"Tough break," Tygra said.

"We need to help them, after all some of them don't want this," Lion-o said.

"Lion-o's right just because lizards might be our enemies doesn't mean they all bad," Hannah said.

They saw the army had new Generals who gave them a hard time if it wasn't for Panthro coming to the rescue with his new Thundertank they're goose would of been cooked.

"We have new problems with these new generals." Lion-o said.

"Agreed," Tygra said.

"True but one lost battle doesn't mean we lost the war." Panthro said.

Now they were looking at a hard fight. Lion-o was still thinking if he should give Hannah the necklace or not.