'The fluid reverses the effects of petrification and cracks get mended! He'll get healed!

She is still shaken up about the fact that her crush and best friend would be put to death in front of her.

"Don't worry." Tsukasa said. "I'll bust your cervical nerve in one blow. You'll be knocked out unconscious instantly, and then, you'll die. I won't make you suffer. I promise not to miss."

"Taiju-Kun." Yuzuriha mumbled in hoped that Taiju could save them before Tsukasa could ever kill Senku.

"Senku, if we'd meet three thousand seven hundred years ago . . ." Tsukasa trailed off. "If we'd met before this planet became a stone world . . ." His face softened. Even hesitating to kill Senku. "You may have been my first friend."

Senku smiled back, not really expecting Tsukasa's sentimental words. "Maybe."

Yuzuriha spotted Taiju running at full speed while yelling Senku's name. Tsukasa's face went serious. (Y/n) was crying silently, already on her knees, watching the two with dilated eyes.

Tsukasa walked behind him, then, without hesitation, he broke his neck. 

Yuzuriha ran to him in tears, Taiju yelled his name, and (Y/n) was there, breaking Senku's fall. 

All of them, excluding the long-haired male was gathered around him. The head-phoned girl muffled her sobs. The older Oki was screaming the mad scientist's name with tears cascading from his eyes. The younger Oki was just sobbing, pulling his dead body, hugging him, crying on his shoulders.

"Senku!" Taiju yelled. "Answer me! Answer me, please! No, this is wrong, it can't be! You can't die here! There's no way!"

"He didn't suffer." Tsukasa said, with his head hung low, facing the opposite direction from where they were. "I suggest that, as his friends, you give him a proper farewell."

Tsukasa felt something. A cold chill ran up his spine. He turned around, looking at Taiju and (Y/n). 

'As long as Yuzuriha could be used as a hostage, Taiju would never attack me.' Tsukasa thought. 'But Taiju, if Senku's death were to enrage you, and drive you to attack me mindlessly, I'd have to kill you, too.'

"Ne, Tsukassan." The female scientist called, getting the long-haired male's attention. "Why didn't you kill me?"

"There's no point killing a person if she's just going to die out of her own illness."

That's where everything went downhill. All her efforts to hide this illness of hers, acting tough, and going with the way of life. (Y/n) was already planning to sacrifice her life for the sake of civilization.

"You're sick?" Taiju asked. His face went paler than a ghost. Afraid of his sister's illness and what it's going to do to her. In the world they lived in, (Y/n) was the only family he had ever had. Their parents died when they were little, and they haven't seen any statues of their grandparents either.

"Not now, Onii-Chan." the girl sobbed.

Taiju stood up and walked towards a huge boulder, then, he pulled it, shocking everyone. 

"Taiju-Kun!" Yuzuriha called him. 

"Don't worry, Yuzuriha." He said. "I'm calm."

Tsukasa was already in a fighting stance.