Chapter 48

SEPTUPLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT, 7 FUCKING CHAPTERS ACROSS ALL MY PLATFORMS, SO THAT'S;

- 2 PATREON EXTRAS (LEVI AND AIDEN GET DRUNK AND ALEX TOPPING MAX FOR THE FIRST TIME)

- 2 DELICATE CHAPTERS

- 2 MASTER CHAPTERS

- 1 NEW PART OF FAMILY PRANK WAR

AND FOR A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, THERE'S A LIST IN MY NOTEBOOK STATING EVERY CHAPTER FOR EVERY BOOK THAT HAS SMUT FOR EASY ACCESS WHEN YOU HAVE A CRAVING TO READ THEM LOOOL - IT'S CALLED ALL THE SMUT

I HOPE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL ENJOY THESE CHAPTERS, I WORKED HARD ON THEM SO COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND KNOW I LOVE YOU.

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND HAPPY, ENJOY THIS QUARANTINE MATERIAL!!!!!

--------------------------

William's P.O.V

I look into the mirror with a small frown as I try to style my hair. It was never an easy task for me, in fact, a few months ago getting ready was one of the most miserable parts of my day.

But now, it didn't upset me nearly as much.

It wasn't as if my eyesight had improved in any way to make my routine easier, it was still as shitty and useless as always. I still saw my features in a blur that made nothing distinctive beside my bright eyes and my teeth when I smiled, which was rare when I had to face my mirror.

Nothing had changed, except the fact that I had the most amazing, loving man to call my own.

Life was just better with Damon, things that were once so monumental now so insignificant with him by myself. I couldn't find it in myself to hate myself for the little things anymore, or the world around me for causing them, not when the perfect man for me was always only a few steps away.

It happened subtly and before I even knew it, my eyesight, or lack of it, was something I lived with now, instead of something I detested with every breath.

Damon was the light I needed to see that things weren't all over for me in this world, there were still things to enjoy and others worth to enjoy. After all, he came from an entirely new world that I never had a clue about, so even if I wanted to believe mine was over, he offered me a new one.

He was my happiness, but he was also my light.

"Blue wants to speak to you," Damon's voice calls from my phone, the ringtone he'd made making me smile as I rush from our bathroom to find the mobile. "Blue, the guy you worked for, he's calling you right now. I think you should answer it Till. Blue wants to speak to you. Blue, the guy you worked for,"

Rushing into the living room, I find Damon standing with the phone in his hand, holding it out for me with what could only be a smile. I knew how badly he wanted to make one of my special ringtones and seeing how happy it made him, I was glad that I let him. 

I take the phone from him and press a grateful kiss to his cheek before I answer the call.

"Hey Blue," I answer as I slip my fingers into Damon's hand to see him.

As always that pressing weight on my chest lightens as my blotches vision clears to make room for the clear picture of my boyfriend. Damon was, in fact, smiling at me, though it was small and hesitant as he gestured with his head at the phone, asking if I wanted privacy. 

He always asked. In almost all things he always asked first, never assumed... it was one of the things I loved most about him.

"Hey Will, I'm just calling in to check in on you," Blue says into the phone just as I shake my head and tighten my grasp on Damon's hand, I wanted him to stay. "I haven't heard from you in a bit and wanted to make sure you're all good."