Chapter 38

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU FOR CHRISTMAS AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!!!

This is also a gift for Alpha Mates winning a Fiction Award, you guys voted like crazy so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

TIPPY LOVES YOU ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

William's P.O.V

Peter was in Damon's arms, hugging him with everything he had, before the front door to Damon's family home had completely opened.

His smile was big and blinding, the only thing I could make out amongst the long trails of blonde hair that draped over Damon's shoulder. 

Peter's small arms struggled to connect around Damon's broad back but he didn't seem to be deterred by the challenge, only tightening his grip on his brother as he rested his head on Damon's shoulder.

Light blue eyes rose to me for only a moment but it seemed to be enough to snuff out the happiness there as his smile tucked itself away while he unlatched himself from Damon to step back to the rest of his awaiting family. 

"S-Sorry." He stutters under his breath, his head downcast while he twists his fingers nervously in front of him.

I frown my confusion as Damon glances back at me, taking my hand in his, he tugs me forward until I was next to him, my eyes revealing a saddened smile resting on his lips. 

"He's saying sorry to you,"  Damon explains which only amplifies the disorder resting in my head. "Mated wolves don't like when others get to close to their partners, at least without asking first."

"Oh," I reply dully, blinking up at him as I take in the information. 

That would explain why I lost my shit every time someone even looked at Damon, but I wasn't a wolf so that just made me a crazy boyfriend.

"It's okay Peter," I say to the sweet boy who was still looking down and avoiding my eyes. "It's honestly okay, I'm not mad at all, promise."

Peter peeks up at me through his beautiful mane of hair as if checking for a lie, when he doesn't find any he only nods a little before looking back down.

I wanted to reassure him that it was truly fine, somehow sensing his pending doubt, but the issue seemed to be solved to the others as they let us inside the house.

"It seemed clear yesterday but I wanted to be sure," Julian starts as he looks at the pair of us. "He knows about us, what we are and what you two are."

"Yes," Damon replies with a hint of pride in his voice that made my stomach do this weird sloshing thing I wanted to stop. "He knows about me, the pack and our world. He knows everything."

I try to silent the soft, nagging voice in my head that reminded me that I didn't know about Amelia, so maybe I didn't know anything.
But that voice was a fucking bastard that would leave me single and crying in my bathtub with a tub of Vanilla ice cream if I listened to it, so I ignored it.

"Everything?" Levi asks with a tone that hinted towards the darker parts to Damon I didn't want to ever see, not when he seemed to be so terrified by them himself. 

"Everything," Damon repeats, the pride mixing with confidence as he looked back to his family that seemed to be shocked at that little revelation.

"And you're like, not freaked out at all?" Hagen asks, tilting his head to one side like a dog. "The werewolf thing doesn't scare you in the slightest?"