00:00:00 - 00:07:00

MUSIC SUGGESTION: https://youtu.be/IWAizvv6nKE "Star Wars: The Old Republic" Full Original Soundtrack

FADE IN:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

EXT. SPACE - TITLE AND TEXT CRAWL OVER A FIELD OF STARS

STAR WARS

Episode I - Millennium's Dawn

It is a golden age. The GALACTIC REPUBLIC readies to celebrate a new Millennium, safeguarded as always by the enigmatic Jedi.

On the outer-rim planet of Naboo, a sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness threatens to disrupt the festivities. Contagious to all life-forms, the rich guild known as the TRADE FEDERATION has valiantly swooped in to quarantine the planet.

With countless Millennium pilgrims already streaming into the Republic's capital of Coruscant, the government finds itself woefully unprepared for a galactic pandemic...

Tilt down to a view of a sapphire moon hanging in the cosmos. A Trade Federation Sheathipede shuttle bursts out of lightspeed and flies by within an inch of your nose. Its sublight thrusters blaze with an eye-watering blue as it speeds toward a beautiful planet wreathed in jungle and desert, its poles capped in ice. Around the planet is a blockade of at least fifty Trade Federation Lucrehulk Class battleships, as well as an assortment of transmission jamming arrays.

INT. SHUTTLE - COCKPIT

In the shuttle's pilot seat, we see the console over the pilot's shoulder as comms open and the hologram of Viceroy Dothrin appears, a Neimoidian.

DOTHRIN: Supply shuttle Haggle-3, you are behind schedule.

SHUTTLE PILOT: Viceroy Dothrin, it's--!

Before the Neimoidian pilot can finish, a robed human hand rises from the shadows and causes him to hesitate.

JEDI (off-screen, softly): A hyperdrive malfunction. Terribly sorry.

CUT TO:

INT. COMMAND BATTLESHIP - BRIDGE

Viceroy Dothrin is standing in the center with his stoop-backed MINISTER YINRAY and surrounded by consoles and crew. The pilot's answer is transmitted to the room, repeating the Jedi's mind control rather monotonously:

SHUTTLE PILOT (over comms):...a hyperdrive malfunction. Terribly sorry.

DOTHRIN: Why even have a pilot? At least droids are on time --

YINRAY (bored): We can't tip off the other systems, Viceroy. Let him land.

Yinray shuffles over to the traffic station with a wary glance back over his shoulder.

DOTHRIN: Haggle-3, proceed to supply bay intake. What a disgrace...

CUT TO:

INT. SHUTTLE - COCKPIT

Hologram-Dothrin radiates disgust from the console.

SHUTTLE PILOT: Supply bay, aye Sir.

In the shuttle's forward window the command Battleship is looming large as the hologram fades and the comm channel closes.

We view the Jedi now from over his shoulder in the navigator's seat next to the pilot.

JEDI: Actually, no.

Close up of the lower half of the Jedi's bearded face.

JEDI: We're not going to the supply bay.