chapter 11

So its getting closer to Christmas so I'll be ( hopefully ) updating more. Anyways here is chapter 11!! :3

Your p.o.v.

You stomped your way down to Levis room and walked in not bothering to knock.

"Hey listen. You shouldn't have done that." You say as you look him straight in the eyes as he looks back in shock seeing that you were in tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asks as he puts his head down again to continue his work.

"Because you just beat up one of my best friends." You say tears starting to form.

"He deserved it."

"Sure he did make a mistake, but that doesn't mean you get to beat him.....just say your sorry when he wakes up...please...for me?" You ask a little scared of his response.

"Only for you." He says sighing in defeat.

Then the door burst open and Armin stepped inside.

"Hey (y/n) Eren just woke up!" He says with a smile on his face.

"Knock" was all Levi said as he stood up and pushed you out the door and followed you and Armin out the door to the infirmary.

At the infirmry

"Hey (y/n) are you alright?" Eren asks as you walk in.

"Yea I'm fine, but worry about yourself OK?" You say.

Then Levi walked in and there was an awkward silence for a moment until you poked him in the side and looked him dead in the eye. He sighed and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Sorry" he said quietly.

"Levi." You said warning him.

"I'm sorry." He said louder as Mikasa and Armin were in shock at 'humanities strongest' apologizing. That was a first.

"..OK" was all Eren said.

Then commander Erwin walked in and glared at Levi. He just nodded his head and then Erwin left.

"I'd like to inform you all that our expedition is soon so prepare. (Y/n) come with me." Levi said and walked out you following closely behind.

"2 days then we leave I'm trusting that you can hopefully help Eren pack some things and prepare yourself."

" yeah of course!" You say.

No ones p.o.v.

All you did for the next 2 days was train. Even if some people were taking it as a joke you knew what those monsters could and would do. You lived through it. You thought about it every day. You could still hear all the voices shouting for help as you ran and didn't look back. Not thinking twice just running. You were scared ,horrified that the next victim would be you. Then the day was there and you were saddled onto your horse preparing for what you'd see.

OK so yea just thought I should put up an update its really short so I'll try and make the next one longer and I've already got a lot of ideas so yay!! Thanks for reading!! :3