chapter 1

First try don't hate I'm righting on my phone so sorry if its weird or if I misspell things. I'll be doing diff. Things like "point of view" and all that jazz so yea hope u like it!!! :3

Reader p.o.v

That day was my birthday and it was also the day I said goodbye to everything I love.

It all started sort of in the afternoon, my mom was baking in the kitchen and my father was in the front yard talking with some friends ."hey can I go out ,just for a little?"I begged mother."yes sure but be back by dinner we have a surprise for you!"she yelled ,but I was already out the door running down the street to see if I could get a good look At the meadows just past the market. I felt a small rumble vibrate through the ground and stopped in my tracks."what?!" I questioned myself ,but before I could finish my thought a woman shrieked yelling "Aaahhhhhh everyone run!!!" I looked up to see what all the commotion was but was blinded by a cloud of dust. I heard low rumbling and dropped to the floor my body started to crawl under a near bye house. I watched feet the size of me stumble by as I heard the ripping of people torn in half, children and grown men shrieking in pain, I could only think of one thing that could have happened, the titans finally broke through. At first I stood frozen in my tracks,but then I remembered that I had people who needed protection .I quickly scooted out from under the house and ran as fast as my legs could carry me towards my house. But by the time I got their it was too late, our house was rubble and my mother and father were only small pools of blood on the floor ,the rest of them eaten alive by titans. The ground shook rougher and rougher and I looked behind myself and saw the monsters that ruled this world. It smashed its hands toward me and without even thinking I rolled over dodging the hit. I got up and ran for my life threw the alleyways where the Titans couldn't walk.  "I didn't even look for them" I thought as I ran in the direction of the crowd unknowingly . It was a large boat loaded with people I pushed myself to the front and then... that's when I realized my life would change forever, with no parents.
No safety.
No home. Nothing.